• November 29, 2021, 03:47:24 pm

Author Topic: website display prob  (Read 2072 times)

CoolNcalm

• The Cool N Calm
  • Addict
  • Woop Woop
    • Cool Lounge
website display prob
« on: August 17, 2010, 05:44:55 pm »
so 2 diff sites, 2 diff servers, same prob. The display for the webbot "onsite view" is stuck or frozen. The only link between these 2 sites is my comp...cleared cashe, restart comp no change. So plz take a look at the webbot section on either:

www.cool.covehosting.com

or

www.opcoolncalm.cravehosting.com

same prob sites on diff servers....

Scope

• Founder
  • Main Administrator
    • BnetWeb
Re: website display prob
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 08:06:25 pm »
The KeepAlive settings may be off on the server. Try restarting your WebBot and let me know how long it goes before it freezes (approximately).

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

CoolNcalm

• The Cool N Calm
  • Addict
  • Woop Woop
    • Cool Lounge
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 08:21:16 am »
figured a restart of the bot would be whats told to me, thats why i said full compp restart. AKA even restarting the bot didnt fix it at all. still just stayed frozen on the website screen.

Much love for the techy support scope <3

Scope

• Founder
  • Main Administrator
    • BnetWeb
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 03:36:08 pm »
hmm, do you get any errors on the bot? Try deleting and recreating your Web Channel ID through http://webbot.bnetweb.org

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

CoolNcalm

• The Cool N Calm
  • Addict
  • Woop Woop
    • Cool Lounge
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 05:41:35 pm »
Very interesting here scope...unless its just server lag, i logged in corectly...can view my webchannel...but cannot delete it. click the delete button < click the yes delete button < "still there"

any ideas or wanna try urself?

This is the error after deleting doesnt work: Failed to delete one of the WebBot files...."displayed on bnetweb site"
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 05:57:26 pm by CoolNcalm »

Scope

• Founder
  • Main Administrator
    • BnetWeb
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 04:10:11 am »
sounds like the server just changed the permissions of the web id. What is the WebBot ID you are having problems with and I'll manually delete it so you can re-add it.

CoolNcalm

• The Cool N Calm
  • Addict
  • Woop Woop
    • Cool Lounge
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2010, 05:43:29 am »
web id is partition..thx for the manual work and sry for it.

Scope

• Founder
  • Main Administrator
    • BnetWeb
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2010, 07:26:35 pm »
try to create partition2 and let me know if it works.

CoolNcalm

• The Cool N Calm
  • Addict
  • Woop Woop
    • Cool Lounge
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 12:57:04 am »
it made partition2 but will have to report lil later about if it connects and works properly... " gotta wait for nephew to wake up, its to early atm...hes only 2"

aight scope, partition2 is up and working and can see on the sites now. Then again partition one was working as well to begin with so i hop there is no more probs. Also partition webchannel is still on my bot channels 'just to let ya know" i didnt know if you deleted it on the server manually.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 07:30:10 am by CoolNcalm »

newBalance by DzinerStudio