• May 18, 2022, 05:27:50 am

Author Topic: Starting to play D2 AGAIN!!!  (Read 2493 times)

w.K.

• Addict
Starting to play D2 AGAIN!!!
« on: July 02, 2010, 09:09:10 am »
Hi again. Sorry for the trouble
Something I don't understand in game...

I'm quite sure that I've got enough stats to wear ALL my gears like Enigma, HoZ, Shako or whatever, etc. So, I got my strength to 136 (Using some +Str ring, amulets, gloves and helm) and that is enough to wear them, right?
- I didn't pump any stats to strength so, my base strength is 40 (With Anni and Mara's help) when my items are stripped in game.

But, whenever I join a game (No matter Normal, NM or Hell), I'm stripped with all my items except for my 2x rings and amulet. I have to re-equip it whenever I join a new game. But when I am in channel or pre-login to character screen, I can see my items.

Does anyone know what is happening? Is it because that I used some other items to get my strength to 136 and used Enigma's +Str to wear all my items after my +Str items are taken off?

I use;
Shako
Enigma
Hoto
HoZ
Magefist
Treks
2x Soj
Mara's
1 Anni

Please help, thanks~

Nico

• A Canadian Guy... eh?
  • Graphics Staff
  • "Bullshit, it's bad for ya" - George Carlin.
    • Xrift@DA
Re: Starting to play D2 AGAIN!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 11:20:21 am »
Weird... man, hope your issue gets solved tho.
This post has been thanked 1 time w.K.
--Newest Tag--

Soup

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 12:40:02 pm »
I play D2 :D!

And I've never heard about that before, almost everyone glitches but do it like this:

You have the anni/torch/maras to get you to lets say 55 str, then you can wear the enigma which give you enough to wear the treks which gives you enough to wear the helm, and etc. etc. So wear gear to get to gear, try not to glitch, just try to wear gear so you can wear gear :P

Try not to use Str rings is what I'm saying.

w.K.

• Addict
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 02:05:43 am »
A real sad thing is that my Enigma is an AP so, the strength needed is 103 and my base strength is only 40 with Mara's + Anni added. So, I used some +Str charms, rings and amulet to get my strength to 160 and wear my Enigma then used Engima's +Str to wear HoZ, Treks, etc. XD

Vault

• 卐 Dämonisch 卐
  • "When I see your smile Tears run down my face"
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 04:48:51 am »
A real sad thing is that my Enigma is an AP so, the strength needed is 103 and my base strength is only 40 with Mara's + Anni added. So, I used some +Str charms, rings and amulet to get my strength to 160 and wear my Enigma then used Engima's +Str to wear HoZ, Treks, etc. XD

Well you fail with the AP nigma nuffsaid..
get a mp :P

And i wouldn't have a clue why the fuck your gear is off when you join games never heard of this happening
unless you have been cought in a roll back ever game
=\

LeerRosh

• The Blader
  • Defeat is only defeat when you dont stand back up.
    • Leer Realm - Clan SCN
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2010, 06:32:25 am »
mostly its because your glitching your gear.  if your base str isnt enough to wear your gear, then it doesnt show on your character, even though it is actually on.  i have never heard of it actually unequipping when you join a game, but thats probably due to the str rings, as those are actually equipped rather than charms adding.   id get some str charms and then wear some other rings (or pump up the base str a bit more)
duh.
WINNING!

Nico

• A Canadian Guy... eh?
  • Graphics Staff
  • "Bullshit, it's bad for ya" - George Carlin.
    • Xrift@DA
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2010, 10:27:38 am »
Hm, yeah it's probably the strength... i would do what unwanted said bout finding some str charms ( try getting +5 - +9 Str ones ) in your inventory on the character.

Plus, why AP? i was foolish when i first made my own Enigma with that... my friend said " man, you could have waited til you found a better suitable 3 slot armor for it ".

--Newest Tag--

w.K.

• Addict
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2010, 03:04:16 pm »
I changed to MP-Enigma, everything is back to normal!!! I'm still my pure vita hdin. =D

Thanks guys for the help!
This post has been thanked 3 times Nico, LeerRosh, Vault

stat1c

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2010, 11:12:16 am »
Nice, lmk if you wanna play. Account = cgex and char name is Boo

Glyph

• Huzzah!
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2010, 02:53:52 pm »
Hammerdins can do just fine with an AP enigma without putting any stat points into strength. Just make sure your gear is the best of the best. (perfect anni/torch/etc..) If anything you'll probably need a couple str charms. But overall you'll have alot more defense. Defense is really useful at hell baal, since going max block will interrupt your blessed hammers.

newBalance by DzinerStudio