• January 22, 2022, 10:12:51 pm

Author Topic: Rogue of Diablo v2  (Read 6187 times)

Myst

• BotMaster
  • Clan Null - Op 0x00
    • DarkBlizz
Rogue of Diablo v2
« on: July 02, 2010, 12:18:18 am »
DarkBlizz Presents

Rogue of Diablo v2 - A clientless, fast, unlimited MCP namebot for Diablo 2. Get the names you want!
- Public BETA -

AutoSwaps Keys
AutoSwaps Full Accounts
Loads multiple MCP Connections

After a in house beta at DarkBlizz.org, we're opening up to the next stage of a public beta.  We expect this way to get more bugs to be reported if any, so we can fix them as soon as possible.

Download Here
Support
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 08:20:15 pm by Thief »

Soup

Re: Rogue of Diablo v2
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 12:20:42 am »
Nice! I might use it sometime, but I can never think of names and when I do there taken or I make them myself, because I'll only think of like two of them :P

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 03:19:45 am »
Post more downloads ;)

Soup

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 10:46:09 pm »
Not working, been trying to figure it out :(

1. it wont swap keys, instead it will say it just keeps saying that it keeps swapping keys, and goes unresponsive and lags my whole computer :D

2. where the fuck do i put the names I wanna make, its really confusing, wtf does BNCS mean?

3. There's two different text documents that say Accounts, so I'm really not sure which to put my accounts in. And there's nothing that says "Name Creating List" and the read me doesn't say where :(??

Thanks :) just saying, its really complicated/not simple, and not working for me :(

Just giving my input as a beta tester I guess :D

Myst

• BotMaster
  • Clan Null - Op 0x00
    • DarkBlizz
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 12:28:57 am »
Did you take a look at the visual readme's also?  The ReadMe also explains everything. 

1) What do you mean it won't swap keys - this current build rotates to the next key, depending if you have more than one key, if the cdkey is invalid, wrong, or in use.  Provide Logs or Screenshots if you continue to have problems.

2)
Quote from: ReadMe
|-Loading Character names you want to create-|
Make all your account lists in the same folder as the bot. Once you launch the bot you can
then select which account uses which account list in the Settings section. Clicking Apply
will then load all those account lists to the specified accounts.

|-BNCS_Accounts.txt-|
Place all your accounts that you want to use to login in on through battle.net in here.
Place each account by User//Pass  - // seperating the username and password on each line.
*Note* Each BNCS account should be different or else MCP won't allow you to load that bot.

BNCS_Accounts is where you place all your battle.net accounts in.  I.e the name you want the character to be attached too.  If you played Diablo this would all make sense.

3) see above

FYI, I don't know if you're confused but this is not a account maker for battle.net, this is for Diablo 2 character making (D2 Realms).   

Soup

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2010, 12:48:00 am »
Yes I know that this is used for creating character names, and I DO play D2

And I still don't get the list for names that I wanna make, so what your saying is:

Make a random text document, and the selecet it from the bot, but idk where :( do you have a s/s of the button I click, I mean I understand hit apply but where do I copy and paste the accounts in :(???

Sorry, just not very good at botz sometimes, and I didn't use version 1 :(

Myst

• BotMaster
  • Clan Null - Op 0x00
    • DarkBlizz
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2010, 01:17:51 am »
just put any names you want to make in realm_accounts.txt.
go to settings
click browse
go to the bot directory and select that file
now you can set it to whichever bot.

To load other account lists -
create as many txt files filled with names in ur bot's directory
go to settings
browse
click on whichever
set
repeat
---------
simple

Soup

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2010, 01:02:26 pm »
It kinda works now, I got a couple made on it, but where it says: "tested" it says like 1000 now! it just keeps going up randomly but nothing is being made. I'm making chars on classic ladder (only place I got spare keys for :P)

It made like three accounts successfully though.

Myst

• BotMaster
  • Clan Null - Op 0x00
    • DarkBlizz
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2010, 01:17:11 pm »
It kinda works now, I got a couple made on it, but where it says: "tested" it says like 1000 now! it just keeps going up randomly but nothing is being made. I'm making chars on classic ladder (only place I got spare keys for :P)

It made like three accounts successfully though.

That number is the amount of times you attempted to create  a account.  It will go up everytime a name is tested. If this number stops going up, the bot isn't nameboting any names. 
Of course not every name is being made because they are probably already made, hence the point of nameboting those names...

Soup

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2010, 01:30:05 pm »
But I didn't have 1000 names there? and it wasn't saying they were invalid in the invalid folder, I'm almost certain that not all the names I put there were taken, but I'll add more to it later and see how it goes, thanks.

Myst

• BotMaster
  • Clan Null - Op 0x00
    • DarkBlizz
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2010, 03:01:19 pm »
But I didn't have 1000 names there? and it wasn't saying they were invalid in the invalid folder, I'm almost certain that not all the names I put there were taken, but I'll add more to it later and see how it goes, thanks.

No you are not understanding me.  The count goes up everytime a name is tested.  Every second the bot checks out how many names were attempted to be made.   The point of it is to see to how fast the bot is working and to see how many responses you are getting back.
So for example, you can have the bot trying to make 2 characters and come back in 5 mins and see how many times the bot was attempting to make those names. 
And the D2 name collectors are vast out there, more vast than regular battle.net names, since charcter names sell for d2 gold on boards.  So a lot of names are taken, but that is the point of the namebot to try to get those names. 
Also be cognizant of realm bans for namebotting.  D2 Realms are very strict when it comes to that.

Soup

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2010, 03:05:26 pm »
So, its not gonna tell me whether or not names are taken or not? I just have to check back later in created.txt?

Myst

• BotMaster
  • Clan Null - Op 0x00
    • DarkBlizz
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2010, 03:21:24 pm »
it only shows names when a name is created..obviously all the names are taken if you can't create them.

This was decided in earlier versions to not keep showing taken names because there was no point too.

ben_fb

• Addict
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2010, 09:27:29 pm »
Neat concept. I don't know if this is original because I left bnet some time ago, but cool none the less.

Myst

• BotMaster
  • Clan Null - Op 0x00
    • DarkBlizz
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2010, 10:58:40 pm »
nah d2 world has been making namebots for years, they're just all private cause they want that d2 forum gold :\

newBalance by DzinerStudio