• January 22, 2022, 10:23:56 pm

Author Topic: Making a Diablo II Clan  (Read 2707 times)

Soup

Making a Diablo II Clan
« on: June 27, 2010, 09:12:38 pm »
Any Diablo II players that wanna join up once I made it, PM me or message me on AIM or reply here :D

Oh, and its for East Softcore Ladder Expansion
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 09:21:21 pm by SoupDOGG »

Crux

Re: Making a Diablo II Clan
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 10:04:06 pm »
What's the point of making a Diablo II clan; It seems that Diablo III 's release is nearing and the amount of people playing Diablo II is shrinking. I can see why people make a Battle.net clan, for all around games on Battle.net, chatting, and, website running, but to start a game-specific clan, such as Diablo II when the game will soon be replaced by the next in the series, Diablo III, and when they're filled with the clan-less dipshits of bnetweb making a successful clan for Diablo would be tough and would not be worthwhile to start it.

I'm bored :P
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 10:31:48 pm by Prime »
If you don't acknowledge your failures, you'll never fail. -Tobuscus

Soup

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 10:22:52 pm »
lol, well its not just for this forum :P

and there are some clans that are still doing good on Diablo, WAY better then any SC clans, and D3 is like a year off isnt it, i might not even get it, i found out i cant play SCII bc my computer sucks somehow :(

and until then i might as well do something :P its not that hard to start a clan

and people still play, alot of people actually, d2jsp.org is booming :P

K i n g o f K i n g s

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2010, 10:31:45 pm »
I suppose I will. You can use my channel if u wish as I have one member other than myself in SC and I keep the channel up 24,7

In most countries selling harmful things like drugs is punishable. How come people can sell Microsoft software and go unpunished?
The Linux philosophy is "laugh in the face of danger". Oops. Wrong one. "Do it yourself". That's it.
Going from Windows to Linux is like trading a glider for an F117.

Crux

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2010, 10:42:10 pm »
lol, well its not just for this forum :P

and there are some clans that are still doing good on Diablo, WAY better then any SC clans, and D3 is like a year off isnt it, i might not even get it, i found out i cant play SCII bc my computer sucks somehow :(

and until then i might as well do something :P its not that hard to start a clan

and people still play, alot of people actually, d2jsp.org is booming :P

Really, a year away? Thought it would be sooner since they've released all this information and gameplay, showing fans a bit of the beginning chapter/act.

I knew a lot of people still playing, but I've noticed a lot of more people are playing Starcraft opposed to Diablo. And when I was talking about getting clan members, I wasn't saying that there was not any successful clans still up today, was just saying it will be hard to find 'good' clan members considering all the 'good' players have been taken for other clans.

Soup

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2010, 10:46:49 pm »
Yeah, I know what you mean :P and I agree, it IS hard to find a successful clan, my current clan is dieing because of many things, its a chaos running clan, so if there's no leechers there's no runner so therefore leechers don't come and leaders are trying to fix stuff and everyone's getting pissed and leaving, it kinda went from being a fun nice clan to a dump e-drama clan lol :). And I'll PM you My master the leader :)

Crux

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2010, 11:00:39 pm »
Yeah I mean, there are clans that were successful, but overtime, clans just die. And since people have been through a successful clan and some through the trouble start-up of the clan, many people don't like going through this again or they're just lazy assholes who will just ruin your clan in a short amount of time. I cannot base any of this on experience (just guess) because I was not on battle.net when the good clans were around and I have yet to be in a successful clan.

Loud

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2010, 11:07:29 pm »
I have a level 123 blademaster. 1v1?
Get money.
Rock ice.
Fuck hoes.

AUDIOGASM

• Addict