• December 02, 2021, 09:15:23 pm

Author Topic: eminem - recovery  (Read 9836 times)

Jusτịe

• Graphics Staff
Re: eminem - recovery
« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2010, 08:59:59 pm »
History that no one will give two shits about. He's just another rapper you hear on the radio. His fame means nothing when you see other fools like T-Pain and Soulja Boy famous as well. I don't really care if I can relate to his songs or not, he just sucks. Like pianka said, hes an entertainer, not a real artist or musician.

Warden

• BNTA Admin
    • Battle.net Terrorist Alliance
« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2010, 09:03:37 pm »
History that no one will give two shits about. He's just another rapper you hear on the radio. His fame means nothing when you see other fools like T-Pain and Soulja Boy famous as well. I don't really care if I can relate to his songs or not, he just sucks. Like pianka said, hes an entertainer, not a real artist or musician.

Yeah because "Despicable" is a prime example of entertainment right? If you can't comprehend his words you can't even say he sucks and, if you can comprehend his words you obviously wouldn't say he sucks. Get off Eminem's dick and, go listen to your pussy music.

Crux

« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2010, 09:19:44 pm »
Although I agree with pianka's post and your point in trying to defend him, but you seem like his little bitch on hit nuts defending his ass 24/7. Is there anything the two of you don't agree on?

Yes, there are things that we don't agree on, and he usually proves me wrong. But since we're on the same side of this argument, I'm defending him. I don't even talk to him 24/7 and I'm not his bitch, I'm not that stupid.
If you don't acknowledge your failures, you'll never fail. -Tobuscus

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2010, 03:00:29 pm »
Yegg, just because you aren't very familiar with the history of music doesn't mean what I'm saying is "opinion-based".  Hip hop is more of expressive poetry than music; it's just that our media has bastardized any form of real art.

Aside from that, you can just look at the intelligence of people (SAT scores) and the music they listen to:

First of all, I'd like to say good fucking game.  Dumb people have dumb opinions.  I honestly can't really expect the left half of the bell curve to have good taste in music.  It's not your fault you're stupid and have bad taste in everything, just blame genetics and shitty parenting.

edit: I got a higher score on the SATs than any of you
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 03:05:22 pm by aknaip »

steve

• .`4:20`.
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2010, 03:19:29 pm »
Although I agree with pianka's post and your point in trying to defend him, but you seem like his little bitch on hit nuts defending his ass 24/7. Is there anything the two of you don't agree on?

Yes, there are things that we don't agree on, and he usually proves me wrong. But since we're on the same side of this argument, I'm defending him. I don't even talk to him 24/7 and I'm not his bitch, I'm not that stupid.

hah, your posts are so funny, "and he usually proves me wrong" get off his jock dude. all the shit u talk about eminem is hilarious you're such a hater, name some better rappers and post songs.

<3

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2010, 03:32:19 pm »
Can't reply to either of my posts steve?

Crux

« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2010, 03:40:48 pm »

hah, your posts are so funny, "and he usually proves me wrong" get off his jock dude. all the shit u talk about eminem is hilarious you're such a hater, name some better rappers and post songs.

Does this mean I hop on his dick saying that he proves me wrong usually? No, but I wouldn't expect someone with such a low IQ as you to understand this.

Jusτịe

• Graphics Staff
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2010, 03:54:09 pm »
I call bullshit on that image. Your musical taste is based off your personal preferences, not your intelligence. The guy just took peoples favourite music on facebook and the college they goto and made some stupid ass graph about it. Theres no scientific proof or reasoning behind that shit.

Most people listen to more than one genre/artist. How the fuck does the graph apply to those people? That's just plain stupid. Also, genetics and parenting have nothing to do with the music you listen to.

steve

« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2010, 03:59:12 pm »
Can't reply to either of my posts steve?
most of the music i listen to were on the right in your little "chart" anyways, but tbh whos the say how accurate it is?

Does this mean I hop on his dick saying that he proves me wrong usually? No, but I wouldn't expect someone with such a low IQ as you to understand this.

yes because you know my IQ lol..... you're so bad mayne..

<3

Crux

« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2010, 04:02:14 pm »
yes because you know my IQ lol..... you're so bad mayne..

Just seems like it's low by the quality of your posts.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 04:05:22 pm by Prime »

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2010, 04:11:21 pm »
I call bullshit on that image. Your musical taste is based off your personal preferences, not your intelligence. The guy just took peoples favourite music on facebook and the college they goto and made some stupid ass graph about it. Theres no scientific proof or reasoning behind that shit.

Most people listen to more than one genre/artist. How the fuck does the graph apply to those people? That's just plain stupid. Also, genetics and parenting have nothing to do with the music you listen to.

As for the graph, it's empirical data--so what if they used Facebook?  Are you trying to tell me Facebook, the #2 site on the alexa rankings isn't a large enough sample size?  I'm also really amazed you think genetics and parenting have nothing to do with music, seeing as nature and nurture are really the only two ways you can form any set of psychological schemas in any way, shape or form.  In fact, there's really nothing else that exists that can influence you.  Genetics + environment = everything you are.

most of the music i listen to were on the right in your little "chart" anyways, but tbh whos the say how accurate it is?

The only rap artist who even comes close to the right half is Outkast.  Aside from that, I will once again point to empirical data for accuracy.

Loud

• Banned
« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2010, 04:35:51 pm »
Lol uhhhhh. I don't think the type of music you listen to dictates how smart you are. And that chart is redikalis. I listen to some Lil Wayne, and I definitely didn't score an 800 or lower on my SATs...

Me thinks you've been owned by invalid information.

EDIT: And there are some pretty intelligent and musically talented rappers. They just aren't on MTV...
Get money.
Rock ice.
Fuck hoes.

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2010, 04:36:42 pm »
Lol uhhhhh. I don't think the type of music you listen to dictates how smart you are. And that chart is redikalis. I listen to some Lil Wayne, and I definitely didn't score an 800 or lower on my SATs...

Me thinks you've been owned by invalid information.

Methinks you don't understand how statistics work.

Loud

• Banned
« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2010, 04:38:58 pm »
I do. But I'd want to see the sample. And statistics are easily manipulated. That's some chart by some random guy. There's a good chance he decided "I want to prove Lil Wayne is fucking stupid and Beethoven is smarter", manipulated some data to show that, and then posted it on his site. Omgooses. Information not found by valid sources tends to be fucking useless.
This post has been thanked 1 time Jusτịe
Get money.
Rock ice.
Fuck hoes.

Yegg

« Reply #89 on: June 18, 2010, 06:05:58 pm »
pianka: I don't care what your SAT score was. So fuck you..

Anyways, I'm not talking about whether or not particular music makes you dumber. I'm talking about what is "good" music or "bad" music depends on personal preference.

Josie

• Hi, My name is Josie~!
  • ^_^ Hi, My Name Is Josie ^_^
« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2010, 07:18:56 pm »
Eminem is one of the only rappers I find enjoyable to listen to.  I like that guy hes cool :)  and so is his story from childhood to fame he really is a true icon :)
This post has been thanked 1 time Warden
No clue how I missed this one.  My god, Josie, my god.

Warden

• BNTA Admin
    • Battle.net Terrorist Alliance
« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2010, 07:46:47 pm »
Eminem - Not Afraid
This post has been thanked 1 time Yegg

Crux

« Reply #92 on: June 18, 2010, 09:38:06 pm »
Eminem is one of the only rappers I find enjoyable to listen to.  I like that guy hes cool :)  and so is his story from childhood to fame he really is a true icon :)

How is he an icon? He is a moronic entertainer. His history isn't probably much different from any other rapper like him ;Working-Class/Middle Class kid to a wealthy rapper that everyone loves without knowing why.

Eminem - Not Afraid

Bad Music..

steve

« Reply #93 on: June 18, 2010, 09:44:05 pm »

How is he an icon? He is a moronic entertainer. His history isn't probably much different from any other rapper like him ;Working-Class/Middle Class kid to a wealthy rapper that everyone loves without knowing why.

Eminem - Not Afraid

Bad Music..

virgin.

<3

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2010, 12:34:59 am »

Hip

• King of Bling
« Reply #95 on: June 19, 2010, 05:43:40 am »
truth: pianka wrote half of everything that's on wikipedia
I will stop putting enormous amounts of obnoxious shit in my signature.

pianka removed my text and put his lame ass shit he's scared of my awesome randomness

jake

« Reply #96 on: June 19, 2010, 02:51:37 pm »
Prime go eat a dick no one is trashing the music you listen to are they? So hop off Shadys lap little kiddie and stay out of this thread!!

Sweet link aknaip

This song is my favorite on Recovery

Eminem - W.T.P.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 03:00:02 pm by Jake »

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #97 on: June 19, 2010, 03:05:39 pm »
Locked due to extreme retardation.

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2010, 03:51:59 pm »
Warden's appeal for unlocking:

Too lazy to moderate a topic so that people can have a real debate, suggest unlocking topic.

There's nothing that's a "real debate" about this thread.  Furthermore, the content is ridiculous and the participants are combative.  For like the fifth time, I will point to the Dunning-Kruger effect.

newBalance by DzinerStudio