• November 29, 2021, 04:28:54 pm

Author Topic: eminem - recovery  (Read 9829 times)

Crux

Re: eminem - recovery
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2010, 02:25:57 pm »
Please correct me if I'm wrong about this. I'm just trying to say that in New York, they're is more 'garbage' music then smaller states such as Connecticut or Rhode Island. Just saying that larger states contain most of the bad music then the smaller states with less radio stations.
Not really, New York has about the same amount as Arizona when it comes to radio stations, or are you referring to New York City?
Was referring to New York City.
If you don't acknowledge your failures, you'll never fail. -Tobuscus

Yegg

« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2010, 03:12:49 pm »
Please correct me if I'm wrong about this. I'm just trying to say that in New York, they're is more 'garbage' music then smaller states such as Connecticut or Rhode Island. Just saying that larger states contain most of the bad music then the smaller states with less radio stations.
I wouldn't know for certain. I'd imagine it would have many more stations in general, and considering that there are always more stations with shitty music as opposed to good music, it might just be that it's easier to notice all the shitty music in a location that has more stations in general.

DeCi

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Super Moderator
  • Clan Hack @USEast
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2010, 02:22:39 am »
If you do not like eminem, allow me to share a video with you that will make you want his CD.

Emwow: Vince for Eminem's Recovery
This post has been thanked 1 time chief
]FBP[
California Grown

Vault

• 卐 Dämonisch 卐
  • "When I see your smile Tears run down my face"
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2010, 05:32:26 am »

04. Won't Back Down (feat Pink) (4:26) ~ =\

09. No Love (feat Lil Wayne) (5:00)   ~ Wow... Thats fucked up O_O!

15. Love The Way You Lie (feat Rihanna) (4:23)   ~ =)

steve

• .·´¯`4:20´¯`·.
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2010, 07:31:53 am »
May be popular, but this doesn't make him a good artist. He should of been taken down along time ago, along with his bad music.

lol shut the fuck up you retarded 12 year old, if you think eminem is bad you're just mad because hes the best rapper alive.

wtf do u listen to? LIL WAYNE? CHRIS BROWN? that singy faggy shit? gtfo man, eminem = one of the best lyricists ever.

<3

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2010, 11:08:45 am »
wax tailor > eminem
This post has been thanked 2 times Crisis, Crux

EyeEmFhoreYewTewEnVee

« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2010, 11:50:04 am »
steven, you do realize lil wayne is on em's new cd
he is no where near the best rapper alive.

Vault

• 卐 Dämonisch 卐
  • "When I see your smile Tears run down my face"
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2010, 05:46:07 pm »

That is so very true he lost all my respect :(

=(

If you do not like eminem, allow me to share a video with you that will make you want his CD.

Emwow: Vince for Eminem's Recovery

Ahahahaha Lulz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edit: Better prime? C: <3
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 06:01:50 pm by Vault »

Crux

« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2010, 05:56:27 pm »
Try not to double post. Just put both quotes with both responses on same post.

Old
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 06:33:54 pm by Prime »

Yegg

« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2010, 06:54:54 pm »
Your argument makes no sense. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing, but sometimes, the person who is best at something doesn't like to brag about it or try to make others think they are the best.
On the other hand, lil wayne is on eminem's CD, if eminem were not the best rapper, wouldn't this be the other way around? Again, I'm not saying he is or isn't the best rapper, just trying to show you failed to think of.

Jusτị¢e

• Graphics Staff
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2010, 11:06:46 pm »
eminem is NOT one of the best lyrcists ever. There are tons of people who write better shit than him, and actually make their own music on top of that.

jake

« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2010, 11:18:36 pm »
Man you couldn't make a bulimic puke on a piece of fucking corn and peanut poo

EyeEmFhoreYewTewEnVee

« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2010, 01:18:03 am »
Yegg, go view some CP and stay out of this convo. I wasnt arguing, steve stated lil wayne is a shitty rapper and eminem is the best, yet eminem HAS lil wayne on his cd.. fuck man you are stupid lmao. Why must I clearify things to the ignorant.

Loud

• Banned
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2010, 01:24:54 am »
Eminem was far better on Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP. When he was on drugs and had personal problems. Anything beyond that... Meehhh not the same. I like my rappers doin drugs and killin' people. Knawmsaying?
Get money.
Rock ice.
Fuck hoes.

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2010, 01:25:41 pm »
Rappers are generally morons.  They are also usually not artists or musicians, but merely entertainers.  Real hip hop and stomp poetry do not usually fit into this category, but neither are something you will ever hear on the radio or see on MTV.  You say you respect words and language, but are usually incapable of producing coherent sentences yourself.  Why aren't you reading Shakespeare?  Shakespeare's sonnets > eminem's garbage all day long.  Read some of bukowski's poems.  bah...
This post has been thanked 1 time Jusτị¢e

Yegg

« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2010, 05:38:21 pm »
Rappers are generally morons.  They are also usually not artists or musicians, but merely entertainers.  Real hip hop and stomp poetry do not usually fit into this category, but neither are something you will ever hear on the radio or see on MTV.  You say you respect words and language, but are usually incapable of producing coherent sentences yourself.  Why aren't you reading Shakespeare?  Shakespeare's sonnets > eminem's garbage all day long.  Read some of bukowski's poems.  bah...
That is all opinion. No one cares.

Crux

« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2010, 05:39:50 pm »

Do you have anything that proves him wrong?

Yegg

« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2010, 05:42:53 pm »

Do you have anything that proves him wrong?
Gee, I don't know, read my earlier posts in this thread? And how does he know "real hip hop" (whatever that is) will NEVER be heard on the radio? I'm sure out of the many tens of thousands of radio stations across the entire planet, a "real hip hop" song in pianka's own opinion, has been aired AT LEAST one time. I could pick apart the rest of what he said, but it's just a waste of my time since nothing he said matters.

Crux

« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2010, 05:50:06 pm »
Gee, didn't read the beginning?
May be popular, but this doesn't make him a good artist. He should of been taken down along time ago, along with his bad music.
I started this argument, not saying nobody else would sooner or later, but I've been reading post by post as each person did. I've read posts early on and nothing really convinces the people who do not like Eminem to even consider listening to him regularly. All I've really seen was proof that he's a horrible lyricist and non-convincing garbage posts.

Yegg

« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2010, 05:51:47 pm »
I started this argument, not saying nobody else would sooner or later, but I've been reading post by post as each person did. I've read posts early on and nothing really convinces the people who do not like Eminem to even consider listening to him regularly. All I've really seen was proof that he's a horrible lyricist and non-convincing garbage posts.
I hate Shakespeare.

Crux

« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2010, 05:55:08 pm »
I hate Shakespeare.

Nice response.  :P

Yegg

« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2010, 05:57:40 pm »
I hate Shakespeare.

I didn't feel like typing more. The point is, that regardless how undoubtedly talented he may have been, I don't like his work. His writings are boring to me. They don't interest me. I'm not big on rap myself, but certain people's lyrics may be hated by others, but enjoyed by me. What pianka said early was opinion based.

Crux

« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2010, 06:05:51 pm »
I hate Shakespeare.

I didn't feel like typing more. The point is, that regardless how undoubtedly talented he may have been, I don't like his work. His writings are boring to me. They don't interest me. I'm not big on rap myself, but certain people's lyrics may be hated by others, but enjoyed by me. What pianka said early was opinion based.

Opinion-based doesn't mean wrong. He is right that rappers being generally morons, that Shakespeare > Eminem obviously, and that you never hear 'real' hip-hop on MTV or radio. I'm not completely sure what 'real' hip-hop is like, don't hear much of it.

Jusτị¢e

• Graphics Staff
« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2010, 08:04:36 pm »
I hate Shakespeare.

Opinion-based doesn't mean wrong. He is right that rappers being generally morons, that Shakespeare > Eminem obviously, and that you never hear 'real' hip-hop on MTV or radio. I'm not completely sure what 'real' hip-hop is like, don't hear much of it.

Although I agree with pianka's post and your point in trying to defend him, but you seem like his little bitch on hit nuts defending his ass 24/7. Is there anything the two of you don't agree on?

Warden

• BNTA Admin
    • Battle.net Terrorist Alliance
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2010, 08:12:16 pm »
I see, this is just a difference in taste, at first I thought you had actual reasons. :p

Are these not reasons? He acts, most of the time, as just an ordinary rapper, or mainstream rapper, which just raps about the most pointless concepts/activities that no person can relate, normally.

Normally, everyone at some point in their lives can relate to atleast one of eminem's songs if not an entire song them some words within a song. Eminem has come to fame because people can relate to his music, just because 1 out of 10million people(You) can't doesn't mean he's a bad artist. Everything you have posted furthermore in those topic is irrelevant as you clearly lack the conscience to comprehend anything he says. Im only on Page 2 of this topic and, I've already witnessed enough of your idiotic views about Eminem that it provoked me to reply.

/edit:

I have to agree with Steve, Eminem is the best "made" rapper alive in my opinion. Perhaps not the best in history compared to Biggie and, Tupac but when he dies he'll be etched into history next to those two names. As for the people with radio problems:

DEAD PREZ - TURN OFF THE RADIO
This post has been thanked 1 time steve
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 08:23:28 pm by Warden »

newBalance by DzinerStudio