• September 19, 2020, 06:50:42 PM

Author Topic: clan HACK  (Read 11153 times)

pikachu

• Administrator
Re: clan HACK
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2012, 11:30:31 AM »
Vector, you're annoying.  You try way too hard.  You give way too many fucks.  You're a virgin.  You suck at programming.  You do karate.  Your alias is Vector and I had to explain to you what a vector actually is.  You believe in God.  You take Battle.net super fucking seriously.  You've made like 25 clan channels.  You never understand that people legitimately think you're an idiot.  Your key tester sucks.  You send me an IM every month or two trying to explain how you're now not an idiot.  You tried creating an encryption algorithm that sends the key along with the fucking message.

I can probably think up more.  Is that enough reasons for you?
This post has been thanked 1 time Smartass

Jen

• Pro Ninja
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2012, 01:42:07 PM »
Joel, I have told you this many times. not everyone is going to like you. trying to change their minds will make it worse. please let it go.
This post has been thanked 1 time Nico

DeCi

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Super Moderator
  • Clan Hack @USEast
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2012, 01:56:00 PM »
pianka i think i'm in love with you.
This post has been thanked 1 time K i n g o f K i n g s
]FBP[
California Grown

ɥǝnяʎ ıן

• Super Moderator
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2012, 02:48:38 PM »
[09:39:13 PM] «[].[].[].[].@USEast» Do you know what the best letters of the alphabet are?
[09:39:21 PM] «DeCi@USEast» h e n r y

Smartass

• Addict
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2012, 03:35:46 PM »
DeCi, you can take your childish personality on bnet, and cram it up your ass. That may suit 20 other people on bnet, but for the majority, your personality is just seriously fake. You can try to act cool, but you will never succeed to the majority.
The point is, you're acting in a very stupid way. Now, I don't understand what I did wrong, but please tell me, list everything off that you hate about me, is that so hard?

I hate it when people dislike me and they don't give me a reason to hate me! "You're an idiot" is an un-thought out reply, so think about it.
Does everyone act like this when they're banned from somewhere, or just Joel...? That's pretty childish, bro.

back, again. so come say hi or idle.

features: joel free.
So you come back and Hack is back up to 30+ members, daily? Lol I was here a couple weeks ago and there were only 5 people in it. DeCi, you're a genius.

And errr sorry didn't see this earlier, and not meaning to double post, but this deserves a shout and a <3 you be one of the only visitors when its not active, you're always welcome there friend.

Thanks man. I'll be sure to drop by every now and then to see what's up. :)
Vector, you're annoying.  You try way too hard.  You give way too many fucks.  You're a virgin.  You suck at programming.  You do karate.  Your alias is Vector and I had to explain to you what a vector actually is.  You believe in God.  You take Battle.net super fucking seriously.  You've made like 25 clan channels.  You never understand that people legitimately think you're an idiot.  Your key tester sucks.  You send me an IM every month or two trying to explain how you're now not an idiot.  You tried creating an encryption algorithm that sends the key along with the fucking message.

LOL!

DeCi

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Super Moderator
  • Clan Hack @USEast
]FBP[
California Grown

LeaK

« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2012, 04:27:31 PM »
Dear god people still hang out on bnet?

l2k-Shadow

• l2k-Shadow
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2012, 02:23:01 PM »

bump for justice
This post has been thanked 3 times pikachu, Smartass, Vault
/)  /)
( -.- )
o_(")(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

DeCi

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Super Moderator
  • Clan Hack @USEast
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2012, 04:01:03 AM »
Dear god people still hang out on bnet?

Yeah. It's pretty dead though, just a few stick around for no legitimate reason. Are you leak as in LeaK[cS] from tugz's clan back in the day?
]FBP[
California Grown

Matt

« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2012, 06:30:06 AM »
LeaK[77]?

chedabob

« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2012, 11:42:25 PM »
Hello?

l2k-Shadow

• l2k-Shadow
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2012, 03:47:27 PM »
Hi chedablob
/)  /)
( -.- )
o_(")(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

daddy

• Op Legacy
  • Addict
  • i'm higher than a martian fart
    • Devacy
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2012, 06:05:58 PM »
Hey Vector, wanna join [vL] ?
bahahaha
__
    |
   (_)_)//////////////////)
    /\

ɥǝnяʎ ıן

• Super Moderator
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2012, 06:17:45 PM »
Hey Vector, wanna join [vL] ?
bahahaha
who doesn't
[09:39:13 PM] «[].[].[].[].@USEast» Do you know what the best letters of the alphabet are?
[09:39:21 PM] «DeCi@USEast» h e n r y

l2k-Shadow

• l2k-Shadow
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2012, 08:19:59 PM »
vector is a minecraft coder for innectis.net , don't mess with him.
/)  /)
( -.- )
o_(")(")

DeCi

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Super Moderator
  • Clan Hack @USEast
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2012, 05:45:07 AM »
]FBP[
California Grown

Vault

• 卐 Dämonisch 卐
  • "When I see your smile Tears run down my face"
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2012, 03:07:04 AM »

He also has stuck golf balls up his bum and tennis balls.
Forgot that one.

newBalance by DzinerStudio