• October 19, 2021, 07:05:29 am

Poll

Who do you want to win the 2008 Presidential Election?

Obama Biden
11 (64.7%)
McCain Palin
6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Obama vs McCain  (Read 15241 times)

Sypher

• Gentleman in Chief
Re: Obama vs McCain
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2009, 11:48:55 pm »
Well, Obama's plan is essentially what Romney and Kennedy did. I've experienced his plan firsthand. Massachusetts has had the exact same plan for a few years now, and the costs are even more out of control than they were before.

DewG

• Addict
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2009, 09:46:26 pm »
You guys who vote for obama are not smart at all he is taking all ur mommy and daddy's money and using it for shit we don't need so when ur parents go broke don't cry. Not saying McCain will do like ALOT MORE BETTER because they both are not good but i think McCain will do a lil bit better he wont go around saying sorry 2 all other countries saying sorry for what u.s did to them obama  makes the u.s. look week bottom line.

Clan xwKx & Op WiSe@UsWesT
Clan pK@UsEasT

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2009, 10:13:43 pm »
You guys who vote for obama are not smart at all he is taking all ur mommy and daddy's money and using it for shit we don't need so when ur parents go broke don't cry. Not saying McCain will do like ALOT MORE BETTER because they both are not good but i think McCain will do a lil bit better he wont go around saying sorry 2 all other countries saying sorry for what u.s did to them obama  makes the u.s. look week bottom line.

no

DewG

• Addict
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2009, 11:48:59 pm »
yes

Clan xwKx & Op WiSe@UsWesT
Clan pK@UsEasT

K i n g o f K i n g s

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2009, 12:01:24 am »

no

In most countries selling harmful things like drugs is punishable. How come people can sell Microsoft software and go unpunished?
The Linux philosophy is "laugh in the face of danger". Oops. Wrong one. "Do it yourself". That's it.
Going from Windows to Linux is like trading a glider for an F117.

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2009, 08:18:33 am »
DewG, despite the fact that you sound like a four year old, you've not stated a single logical point or piece of evidence.  Here's a tip: read.

tn5421

• Intelligence Optional
  • Enthusiast
  • Personal Text
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2010, 12:01:57 am »
DewG, despite the fact that you sound like a four year old, you've not stated a single logical point or piece of evidence.  Here's a tip: read.

That would be entirely too difficult for him.
The reason that healthcare is so expensive is because the government limits competition by barring practice across state lines, at least in my eyes.

Nico

• A Canadian Guy... eh?
  • Graphics Staff
  • "Bullshit, it's bad for ya" - George Carlin.
    • Xrift@DA
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2010, 01:46:48 am »
Health-care in America fails, except for Hawaii i hear ( which is almost alike Canada's health-care ). Canada's health-care is better but not the greatest and i know that for a fact.
--Newest Tag--

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2010, 08:44:46 am »
Some statistics:

The health care system doesn't need reform?  Ya, ok republicans lol.  No no no, let's just keep pissing away our money because shit, we just have too damn much of it.

Nico

• A Canadian Guy... eh?
  • Graphics Staff
    • Xrift@DA
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2010, 11:16:28 am »
Lol. Republicans = fail. they're in denial that's all.

If MaCain was president, i bet they would have a health care reform but to their standards... i hear republicans are the most hypocritical political party out there with their policies.
--Newest Tag--

steve

• .·´¯`4:20´¯`·.
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2010, 02:17:22 pm »
not to big into politics obviously, but from what i saw from everything in the public was ppl who voted for obama used stupid shit like "MCCAIN IS OLD HE WILL DIE IN OFFICE" n shit like that, they didnt really know much of what they were talking about, i think kids today are so fucking ignorant, including myself but still lmao.

<3

Cool Story Bro

• ~~~got weed?~~~
  • I'm Mr. SoLo DoLo
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2010, 03:15:35 pm »
i think kids today are so fucking ignorant.

~~got weed?~~

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2010, 04:47:52 pm »
not to big into politics obviously, but from what i saw from everything in the public was ppl who voted for obama used stupid shit like "MCCAIN IS OLD HE WILL DIE IN OFFICE" n shit like that, they didnt really know much of what they were talking about, i think kids today are so fucking ignorant, including myself but still lmao.

You were the one who was in favor of McCain.  I said it before, but you do realize he opposes the legalization of marijuana, right?  Despite even what your lifestyle is like, that's just plain ignorant.  I mean dude, he chose Sarah Palin as his running mate.  Let me say that again, he chose Sarah motherfucking Palin to be the vice motherfucking president of our country.  Are you kidding me? lol
This post has been thanked 1 time K i n g o f K i n g s

chief

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2010, 01:22:31 am »
If only that could be a middle name. ;(

Nico

• A Canadian Guy... eh?
  • Graphics Staff
    • Xrift@DA
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2010, 02:59:05 am »
Yeah, McCain really screwed up his chances by choosing such a bimbo; and why choose a politician from a state which is practically out of touch with the rest of America.

I recently heard that apparently someone i guess from cnn / fox&friends / msnbc said that "America wouldn't BE in such a mess if McCain was President and Sarah Palin by his side", i was lol'ing.

Denial much?
--Newest Tag--

Soup

« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2010, 12:15:33 pm »
If MaCain

first off, its McCain, not MaCain
2nd off, if McCain was president, he would die of a heart attack because he would be so surprised that his ass won, and we would be stuck with, none other then...

Sarah motherfucking Palin

need I say more?

K i n g o f K i n g s

« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2010, 05:11:55 pm »
-1 to xrift Learn to spell McCain.
+1 to pianka for obvious reasons

In most countries selling harmful things like drugs is punishable. How come people can sell Microsoft software and go unpunished?
The Linux philosophy is "laugh in the face of danger". Oops. Wrong one. "Do it yourself". That's it.

Soup

« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2010, 06:00:11 pm »
*ahem* and soup????  >:(         !!!!!!!!!! :P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P! :P! :P! :P! :P! :P :P :P! :P :P! :P :P :P! :P :P :P! :P :P :P :P :P :P! :P :P :P!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

K i n g o f K i n g s

« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2010, 06:38:48 pm »
Oh mccain is so old he will have heart attack!!! I'm pretty doubtful.

Nico

• A Canadian Guy... eh?
  • Graphics Staff
    • Xrift@DA
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2010, 10:48:49 pm »
If MaCain

first off, its McCain, not MaCain

need I say more?

If you looked, i did actually type out "if McCain"

Fail?

-1 to xrift Learn to spell McCain.

Fail x2.

Yeah, McCain really screwed up his chances by choosing such a bimbo; and why choose a politician from a state which is practically out of touch with the rest of America.

I recently heard that apparently someone i guess from cnn / fox&friends / msnbc said that "America wouldn't BE in such a mess if McCain was President and Sarah Palin by his side", i was lol'ing.

Denial much?

--Newest Tag--

Tristan

• Enthusiast
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2010, 02:27:00 pm »
Doesn't matter who won, they all work for the same people.

Yegg

« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2010, 12:49:39 pm »
Yes. They all work for the reptilians.

Ken

• Noob for Life
  • Enthusiast
  • Add that to the pwned folder.
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2010, 04:31:44 am »
George Bush: Miss me yet? How is that whole Hopey/Changey thing working out for ya?
This post has been thanked 1 time steve

K i n g o f K i n g s

« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2010, 06:47:38 am »
George Bush: Miss me yet? How is that whole Hopey/Changey thing working out for ya?
this thread is like 4 months old. Dont bump really old threads, start new ones.
No i dont miss him.

Vault

• 卐 Dämonisch 卐
  • "When I see your smile Tears run down my face"
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2010, 07:32:17 am »
this thread is like 4 months old. Dont bump really old threads, start new ones.
No i dont miss him.

Ken is new.. he clearly didn't know about the bump ruleZ :P

newBalance by DzinerStudio