• August 18, 2022, 06:18:31 am

Author Topic: Pro Obama/Biden  (Read 4999 times)

DooMeD

• Addict
  • i drink beers
Re: Pro Obama/Biden
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2008, 01:33:01 pm »
I support Mccain/Palin. Yeah maybe the healthcare plans better for people who have aids, which is the black community. I watched the news on it and those are the only people getting help because the population of blacks that have aids is like 40%. JUST DONT SLEEP WITH EVERYBODY?... Anywho...There has already been 2 people arrested for trying to kill Obama, so when somebody actually gets through to him then hes gone, and I also believe that he is going to take our guns and we are going to get attacked by Iraq or whoever and he wont do anything about it because we are gunless and troopless when he takes us out of iraq, ALSO.. who wants somebody with the middle name Husane or whatever it is being our president..hmm Terrorist maybe? Sudam Husane? Wow people have like 0 amount of common sense these days. I may not be half as smart as some people on here but I atleast know that Obama is a bad choice and thats a fact.

Agreed.

Colby

• Super Moderator
  • SaNNy
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2008, 05:46:01 pm »
I support Mccain/Palin. Yeah maybe the healthcare plans better for people who have aids, which is the black community. I watched the news on it and those are the only people getting help because the population of blacks that have aids is like 40%. JUST DONT SLEEP WITH EVERYBODY?... Anywho...There has already been 2 people arrested for trying to kill Obama, so when somebody actually gets through to him then hes gone, and I also believe that he is going to take our guns and we are going to get attacked by Iraq or whoever and he wont do anything about it because we are gunless and troopless when he takes us out of iraq, ALSO.. who wants somebody with the middle name Husane or whatever it is being our president..hmm Terrorist maybe? Sudam Husane? Wow people have like 0 amount of common sense these days. I may not be half as smart as some people on here but I atleast know that Obama is a bad choice and thats a fact.

people have like 0 amount of common sense these days

Meaning you. From what you just said, well... your just an idiot

but I atleast know that Obama is a bad choice and thats a fact.
no... thats your personal opinion.

DeCi

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Super Moderator
  • Clan Hack @USEast
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2008, 05:14:47 am »
The main issue that upsets me with obama is that he plans to send 15,000 more troops to surge Afghanistan. But the president doesn't matter, I'm fairly sure most people are aware that the big corporations run america. Take bush for example, he's just a puppet, Cheney holds all the power.

And the government has done too much shady shit (9/11, JFK. etc.. ) to believe they are as good as they project.

Oh, and just because I don't automatically swallow what the government tells me, doesn't mean i'm a conspiracy theorist.
]FBP[
California Grown

DooMeD

• Addict
  • i drink beers
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2008, 02:11:17 am »
Obama smokes rocks...

Colby

• Super Moderator
  • SaNNy
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2008, 02:43:48 am »
Obama smokes rocks...

Hes bad ass.....

Scope

• Founder
  • Main Administrator
    • BnetWeb
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2008, 09:56:20 pm »
Obama/Biden is the best choice in my opinion.

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

chief

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2008, 10:34:13 pm »
I agree....if McCain dies then Palin becomes president, and the us gov aint ready fer that yet :/

HackeZ

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2008, 03:06:46 pm »
I dislike obamas economic policy not the color of his skin, he plans on going trillions more in debt over the next 4 years to try rebuild the economy. This may have worked for clinton but clinton was a genius at economics he doesnt realize digging a deeper hole isnt always a grande master plan

newBalance by DzinerStudio