• April 07, 2020, 01:42:33 AM

Author Topic: VetServer Diablo II server  (Read 5954 times)

ArqtekVet

• Addict
  • Oh life, When are you truly there?
VetServer Diablo II server
« on: February 22, 2012, 04:58:43 AM »
Ok, so I noticed I might not get too far in just Brood War Server hosting. seeing how abyss server is much more popular. So i decided to start a Diablo II LOD server.

http://d2.vetserver.us

Still using the same domain name but with a subdomain, Im considering making it Blizzard style or should I put some mod version? I know this server would be great for users /banned d2 keys or w/e or buying d2 for the 100th time from blizzard.

Ideas welcome, and if any interest at all please register on the site. to help promote and support. thanks.

-Andrew

Myst

• BotMaster
  • Clan Null - Op 0x00
    • DarkBlizz
Re: VetServer Diablo II server
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 01:10:23 PM »
Some advice: start a D3 server.  The D3 emu is going well, check out the progress @mooege.org.  More info can be seen on their forums or darkblizz's forums, where it started, or a google search for 'Mooege'..
If you have any questions let me know. *note* you have to compile everything yourself, since they don't release any binaries.  If you don't know how to do that, there a couple places / people who make recent builds of the server and post it up on other sites. 

Noah

• The Boss
  • Super Moderator
  • I'm The Boss
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 07:07:04 PM »
I'd be down to help ya if you need.

ArqtekVet

• Addict
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 12:13:55 AM »
I am not starting a diablo III server (unless hosted in another country) because blizzard is on that shit like fly's on shit. It seems this diablo II server is taking off on the right start. we have 13 members online it appears most of the time of the day. and seems to be no lag with a vps 1gb i7 core and 100/100 mbps connection.

speaking of which the site is now hosted by warden on his 'terrorist' site.

http://d2.vetserver.us - the domain is just forwarded. Also if any of you guys want to play some diablo 2 im on there. :)

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 03:09:25 AM »
the site is now hosted by warden on his 'terrorist' site.

Case in point.
This post has been thanked 1 time HackeZ

ArqtekVet

• Addict
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 02:18:12 AM »
ok guys we moved from terrorist site. its now vetserver.us (no redirect)

Besides It was so hard to find the server and was terrible for search engines the way it was hosted.

any way guys please come on if you have diablo 2 wanna play its got an large inventory mod and some other features.

newBalance by DzinerStudio