• October 19, 2021, 06:53:58 am

Author Topic: Y HELO THAR  (Read 2545 times)

newby

• x86
    • Google
Y HELO THAR
« on: December 29, 2011, 11:06:06 am »
Hi. I'm Newby. Lead told me to register here so I could flame and troll with him, but in all seriousness I doubt I'll be posting very much at all. Trolling strangers isn't my cup of tea. Coffee is.

About me... I like long walks on the beach, sunsets, Guinness, JAVA (THE GREATEST PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE EVER), drinking milk while being lactose intolerant, full frontal nudity, and magnets. And cats. I study physics and computer science at a shitty agricultural school where police pepper spray the students for fun. When I'm not doing that, I'm generally sleeping.

Lead

Re: Y HELO THAR
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 11:07:35 am »
I'm a self-reliance, problem-solving facilitator.

Solve your own damned problems.

Jen

• Pro Ninja
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 12:25:55 pm »
are you the same newby in #beta?

Myst

• BotMaster
  • Clan Null - Op 0x00
    • DarkBlizz
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 01:25:58 pm »
lead does a poor job of trolling, its the same jokes over and over, and is overplayed.  newby you're best off forgetting about this place and worrying about your cholesterol.

Lead

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 01:58:31 pm »
And you do a poor job of using Comic Sans font in every shitty VB6 application you write.

TL;DR: gtfo

Myst

• BotMaster
  • Clan Null - Op 0x00
    • DarkBlizz
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 02:12:12 pm »
like every bot meaning one or two old ones.  Too bad I don't sit and program bots all day otherwise it would hurt what you said. 
And after reading your cancer post, ill refrain from making fun of you, continue to sit all day errday and post away bud. 

Lead

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 02:18:34 pm »
Quite the contrary, I develop high visibility ECM (That's Enterprise Content Management, because I'm sure you didn't know what that abbreviation meant.)  applications for an engineering and construction firm, far from Battle.Net development.

In actuality, you seem very hypocritical especially after saying specifically:

Too bad I don't sit and program bots all day otherwise it would hurt what you said. 

Considering your forum title specifically states "BotMaster", and you're still active on these project boards and on EON, I would beg to differ.

And after reading your cancer post, ill refrain from making fun of you, continue to sit all day errday and post away bud. 

Yes I do have a heart, and yes I do trolol, and yes I have medical conditions. But one thing I can say for sure is that Ray Charles could see that you're a fucking moron.

Image attached for your reference, in case the words I used were too big.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 02:25:15 pm by Lead »

Myst

• BotMaster
  • Clan Null - Op 0x00
    • DarkBlizz
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 02:31:48 pm »
wasn't a contrary response since I wasn't insinuating anything, but I guess you read that wrong.
And hypocrite, no, what does being active on a forum or answering a post about help with a program of mine on any bnet related site on the internet have anything to do with actively programming all day. 
nice overreaction btw

Smartass

• Addict
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 03:36:47 pm »
Hi. I'm Newby. Lead told me to register here so I could flame and troll with him, but in all seriousness I doubt I'll be posting very much at all. Trolling strangers isn't my cup of tea. Coffee is.

About me... I like long walks on the beach, sunsets, Guinness, JAVA (THE GREATEST PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE EVER), drinking milk while being lactose intolerant, full frontal nudity, and magnets. And cats. I study physics and computer science at a shitty agricultural school where police pepper spray the students for fun. When I'm not doing that, I'm generally sleeping.
Welcome to the Battle.net community. Although I don't think this forum can handle another Lead on here. He does a good job himself lowering everyones' IQ level with his "intelligent" remarks and comebacks and almost non-existent sense of humor in which only he finds hilarious.

newby

• x86
    • Google
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2011, 04:26:06 pm »

Yes! I take it you're the Jen that frequents #beta?

Welcome to the Battle.net community.

Why thank you kind sir.

He does a good job himself lowering everyones' IQ level with his "intelligent" remarks and comebacks and almost non-existent sense of humor in which only he finds hilarious.

If you don't like the troll, don't feed him. Unless that's what you're looking to do, in which case you've succeeded. Either way, between your remark and his remarks to Myst, I've succeeded in enjoying returning to this site at least once. Let's see how often this joy occurs!

Smartass

• Addict
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2011, 05:39:40 pm »
Welcome to the Battle.net community.

Why thank you kind sir.
Why you're welcome.
He does a good job himself lowering everyones' IQ level with his "intelligent" remarks and comebacks and almost non-existent sense of humor in which only he finds hilarious.

If you don't like the troll, don't feed him. Unless that's what you're looking to do, in which case you've succeeded. Either way, between your remark and his remarks to Myst, I've succeeded in enjoying returning to this site at least once. Let's see how often this joy occurs!
I don't really care about his posts. Most of them are just stupid pictures he Googles in which has little-to-no significance to the original poster. In which case, falls on blind eyes. Glad to see you've returned though; this place isn't that bad in all honesty.

daddy

• Op Legacy
  • Addict
  • i'm higher than a martian fart
    • Devacy
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2011, 05:43:29 pm »
lol, hi newby. *adema waves*
__
    |
   (_)_)//////////////////)
    /\

Jen

• Pro Ninja
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2011, 06:27:33 pm »

Yes! I take it you're the Jen that frequents #beta?

yessir. i usually don't talk much because i barely know anyone in there. i'm tight with ghost, and kind of know random and amfs but i see you around =]

welcome to bnetweb.

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 06:48:14 pm »
Quite the contrary, I develop high visibility ECM (That's Enterprise Content Management, because I'm sure you didn't know what that abbreviation meant.)  applications for an engineering and construction firm, far from Battle.Net development.

We're actually looking for an unstructured content repository back end with a good development platform right now (for knowledge management).  Would you be a good person to talk to about this?

newBalance by DzinerStudio