• September 19, 2020, 04:52:35 PM

Author Topic: Clan Byte @ East  (Read 2137 times)

Vector

• I am illiterate in fail
  • The tech hiding in your PC
Clan Byte @ East
« on: October 04, 2011, 10:19:35 PM »
I almost feel as if I'm no longer welcome to post in this board. Also, I'm feeling as if this isn't a good idea so soon into having Clan NODE. I disbanded NODE, as I felt it didn't look that great anyway, and want to try something close to CODE, so I am doing this instead.

Pardon me if I have created the most channel topics on this board. On the inside, I should really have felt like an idiot each and every time I did it, but I didn't.

Well, I'm going to start fresh with an idea I think is similar to Clan CODE, so this is it.
Hated for defending his right to enjoy Battle.Net.

Screw every one of you.

Nico

• A Canadian Guy... eh?
  • Graphics Staff
  • "Bullshit, it's bad for ya" - George Carlin.
    • Xrift@DA
Re: Clan Byte @ East
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 10:38:17 PM »
Clan Byte will soon die, let's be real here Joel.
Then you are going to go back to Node, then Code, then right after make Clan Gig or some other lame computer related channel name.
--Newest Tag--

Vector

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 11:22:39 PM »
Well Nico, as you may not already know, NODE was past the point it could be compromised.

The fact it didn't die from glitching is that I must be doing things right.

At any rate, I don't think the channel name was looking anything promising, sort of like Clan PRGM wasn't too promising. Therefore, I disbanded it, and made this new clan, which I figure is just about nearly there in coolness as Clan CODE.

Screw every one of you.

Crisis

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 11:26:52 PM »

Loud

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 05:46:28 PM »
+1 clans Joel has launched.

Still waitin on that +1 successful clans tho...
Get money.
Rock ice.
Fuck hoes.

Homicide

• ....Expect Us
  • Addict
  • SeriaL`KiLLa^
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 08:47:30 PM »
why not just go make an op channel ? ...
This post has been thanked 1 time Nico
R.I.P Clan 187 ~ Homicide]187 ~

Vector

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 12:14:38 AM »
To many, this will be tl;dr, but to some, they will read it all. Anyways, here goes:

During my 5 years on Battle.Net in clans/communities (gamer since '98 however), I've been able to co-run a successful community with Mike.A. This was Revision 77. We ran a script system for users, which I ran on our VPS. The script system was written by me, and used by several different users in the community. I also helped write scripts for a trivia community, which helped it soar. In fact, I'm the only one keeping it alive. In fact, VectorNet was started in that community, and we had a few good users go on my server now and then. It was hosted by a few other people, and even a clone was created by Lynxy, with more features than mine, since she's the better programmer. ;p

I've helped people write battle.net programs, and even taught parts of programming to people. In fact, I'm responsible for the most successful clan creator in this day and age of clan creation. This is how I see it, yet I get no recognition. Helping people has been my aim in life, and I choose to do that wherever I am. It's always been a part of me to help people, whether it's fixing their computers, or being a shoulder for someone. I can be such a help to people, and yet people are blinded by the fact that one of my weaknesses keeps getting exploited, and then people pick on me more and more. It's as if my accomplishments don't even matter at all. Another agenda is in motion that doesn't even involve the things that I have done.

This year, someone decided to mess around with me even further than what others have done, and that involved taking my clan channels. They tried to make me feel really mad, and upset. In fact, I've wanted to do things that aren't me at all, in retaliation for these actions. Such things have been in writing an actual flooder, along with a warbot in development. I've moved several times after the first incident, which I'm sorry for. I've made a fool of myself for doing this. I would like to reclaim my respect for this action.

Also it seems that the only thing I'm good for is being used as a toy to pick on. I'm kind of tired of that. You guys seriously don't know who I am at all, yet you make me look like a joke, someone to walk on, someone who isn't capable of being a cool person. People like you aren't meant to really get to know someone completely unless you look past their weaknesses, and get to know them for who they are.

Think about your actions towards me, and try to move on.
This post has been thanked 1 time ArqtekVet

Screw every one of you.

vuther

• Dark Elements
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2011, 12:39:18 AM »
I'm touched Vector, really. No, really.

Clan de@USWest - Dark Elements

ArqtekVet

• Addict
  • Oh life, When are you truly there?
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 02:49:19 AM »
To many, this will be tl;dr, but to some, they will read it all. Anyways, here goes:

During my 5 years on Battle.Net in clans/communities (gamer since '98 however), I've been able to co-run a successful community with Mike.A. This was Revision 77. We ran a script system for users, which I ran on our VPS. The script system was written by me, and used by several different users in the community. I also helped write scripts for a trivia community, which helped it soar. In fact, I'm the only one keeping it alive. In fact, VectorNet was started in that community, and we had a few good users go on my server now and then. It was hosted by a few other people, and even a clone was created by Lynxy, with more features than mine, since she's the better programmer. ;p

I've helped people write battle.net programs, and even taught parts of programming to people. In fact, I'm responsible for the most successful clan creator in this day and age of clan creation. This is how I see it, yet I get no recognition. Helping people has been my aim in life, and I choose to do that wherever I am. It's always been a part of me to help people, whether it's fixing their computers, or being a shoulder for someone. I can be such a help to people, and yet people are blinded by the fact that one of my weaknesses keeps getting exploited, and then people pick on me more and more. It's as if my accomplishments don't even matter at all. Another agenda is in motion that doesn't even involve the things that I have done.

This year, someone decided to mess around with me even further than what others have done, and that involved taking my clan channels. They tried to make me feel really mad, and upset. In fact, I've wanted to do things that aren't me at all, in retaliation for these actions. Such things have been in writing an actual flooder, along with a warbot in development. I've moved several times after the first incident, which I'm sorry for. I've made a fool of myself for doing this. I would like to reclaim my respect for this action.

Also it seems that the only thing I'm good for is being used as a toy to pick on. I'm kind of tired of that. You guys seriously don't know who I am at all, yet you make me look like a joke, someone to walk on, someone who isn't capable of being a cool person. People like you aren't meant to really get to know someone completely unless you look past their weaknesses, and get to know them for who they are.

Think about your actions towards me, and try to move on.

Hello vector.

you may not know me, well. heard of me but do not know me. But I have been on here quite some time now. And over the time I noticed one thing. People are assholes; they will use you. they will take from you and steal from you and cause you so much trouble. They will also insult your ideas.

but its up to you if you let them make or break you bro. And believe me kids on here. ah not worth it. I am 20 years old. I learned a good bit about computers in the time Ive messed with them (three years) I started with computers at 17.
In 3 years I learned the inside computer in and out, repair troubleshooting and just about damn near everything related to the hardware.
Now I have not accomplished programming. or anything like that. I did however setup vetserver, learned how to use a mysql database. networking and ip addressing stuff like that. Setup file servers. Great deal about ports and all the protocols. got my A+ hardware and network+ certifications from comptia :)

Hell man I'm quite proud of myself.
But dude. I may not know you very well. But Ill tell you this.

I respect you.

For what you have done and your contribution to battle.net over the years.

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 09:09:32 AM »

Locked.

newBalance by DzinerStudio