• September 19, 2020, 06:26:38 PM

Author Topic: DarkExile Network: A new ground for gaming clans to stand on.  (Read 2836 times)

Wyvern

DarkExile Network: A new ground for gaming clans to stand on.
« on: August 24, 2011, 02:43:14 AM »
hello everyone.

my name is better known around the battle.net community as Inverse, both on East, as well as West. i am posting on this forum, as well as many others in the future, to let everyone know that there is now an alternative for every clan member on battle.net, to have a more centralized, stable, and self-owned ground to stand on for themselves, and their clan.

let's be honest people. Battle.net is dying. slowly, more clans are starting to disappear or die out, the servers are split and have been for years, certain characters are restricted from being used to create battle.net accounts. it's becoming pointless for multi-game clans to continue on battle.net alone, if at all. the reason i bring this up, is because Brett (JoYkiLLaH) has created an IRC network that is for all clans, new and old, to call a home. not only that, but the website that has been built (which is soon to be reconstructed) has a forum that can have sections added for each clan, for their own privacy. users are able to log into IRC, create and register their own channel, with their own control. ops is easy to give, and the channel is more secure than battle.net. DarkExile is slowly growing to becoming one of the most popular battle.net substitutes around. hopefully, with time, it will slowly become one of the greatest IRC networks, with a multipurpose set of functions.

i urge people, and clans to join the network. if anyone has a problem trying to figure out how to download an IRC client, or how to join channels, navigate, register, etc, don't hesitate to ask anyone on the network. we're all a family, and prefer to keep it that way. everyone is created equal on this network, and there are no such things such as stupid questions, or stupid people. unless you say it yourself, then i guess there's an exception.

IRC Client: http://www.mIRC.com (Good beginners client. Easy to use.)
IRC Network: irc.darkexile.com
Port: 6667 (should be defaulted.)
Instructions: once connected to the network, to create your own channel, or to join a channel for that matter, just type in: /join #Channel (Channel should be your channel name) and then bam, you got your own channel. of course you will eventually have to register the channel to secure it, it's free, and easy.

DarkExile Website: http://www.DarkExile.com

if anyone has any questions whatsoever, feel free to get a hold of one of us.

-Wyvern (AKA Inverse)

pikachu

• Administrator
Re: DarkExile Network: A new ground for gaming clans to stand on.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 11:38:58 AM »
Free IRC channels?  Hold the phone...

Myst

• BotMaster
  • Clan Null - Op 0x00
    • DarkBlizz
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 11:40:37 AM »
gtfoutahere

daddy

• Op Legacy
  • Addict
  • i'm higher than a martian fart
    • Devacy
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 05:43:20 PM »
hello everyone.

my name is better known around the battle.net community as Inverse, both on East, as well as West. i am posting on this forum, as well as many others in the future, to let everyone know that there is now an alternative for every clan member on battle.net, to have a more centralized, stable, and self-owned ground to stand on for themselves, and their clan.

let's be honest people. Battle.net is dying. slowly, more clans are starting to disappear or die out, the servers are split and have been for years, certain characters are restricted from being used to create battle.net accounts. it's becoming pointless for multi-game clans to continue on battle.net alone, if at all. the reason i bring this up, is because Brett (JoYkiLLaH) has created an IRC network that is for all clans, new and old, to call a home. not only that, but the website that has been built (which is soon to be reconstructed) has a forum that can have sections added for each clan, for their own privacy. users are able to log into IRC, create and register their own channel, with their own control. ops is easy to give, and the channel is more secure than battle.net. DarkExile is slowly growing to becoming one of the most popular battle.net substitutes around. hopefully, with time, it will slowly become one of the greatest IRC networks, with a multipurpose set of functions.

i urge people, and clans to join the network. if anyone has a problem trying to figure out how to download an IRC client, or how to join channels, navigate, register, etc, don't hesitate to ask anyone on the network. we're all a family, and prefer to keep it that way. everyone is created equal on this network, and there are no such things such as stupid questions, or stupid people. unless you say it yourself, then i guess there's an exception.

IRC Client: http://www.mIRC.com (Good beginners client. Easy to use.)
IRC Network: irc.darkexile.com
Port: 6667 (should be defaulted.)
Instructions: once connected to the network, to create your own channel, or to join a channel for that matter, just type in: /join #Channel (Channel should be your channel name) and then bam, you got your own channel. of course you will eventually have to register the channel to secure it, it's free, and easy.

DarkExile Website: http://www.DarkExile.com

if anyone has any questions whatsoever, feel free to get a hold of one of us.

-Wyvern (AKA Inverse)

???
uhh, inverse you're fucking kidding me right? i know bretts tryna evolve the DE community... but this is NOT the place to do that.. and when the fuck did you change to that homo ass name wyvern? lol, my nig... c'mon.. <3adema
__
    |
   (_)_)//////////////////)
    /\

Jen

• Pro Ninja
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 09:02:05 PM »
hay its inverse

Vault

• 卐 Dämonisch 卐
  • "When I see your smile Tears run down my face"
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 05:51:33 AM »
 ;) Someones abit keen?

CetniK

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2011, 01:53:33 PM »
It looks like Bnet kiddies still have some growing up to do...

It's best to keep them OFF DarkExile until they are able to keep their egos in check.

Judor

• Enthusiast
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 05:04:14 PM »
ive started to notice that...

Loud

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2011, 04:07:14 PM »
I'm the shit, idk what you pussy ass noobs are cryin' bout. Gimme awps or else.
This post has been thanked 1 time jake
Get money.
Rock ice.
Fuck hoes.

newBalance by DzinerStudio