• July 05, 2022, 06:39:08 am

Author Topic: Circumcision  (Read 8394 times)

Jen

• Pro Ninja
Circumcision
« on: May 27, 2011, 09:21:03 pm »
A group out to ban circumcision of boys under 18 in San Francisco wants to snip the practice in other parts of California.

The proposed ballot measure would allow the procedure once males are 18 years old and make it a misdemeanor if it was done before then.

"This bill is identical to a female genital mutilation bill that has already passed," she explained to Fox News.

The common practice, which involves removing the foreskin on infant males, began as a religious practice for Jews and Muslims, but is done on most infants in America.

A 1999 task force on circumcision by the American Academy of Pediatrics found that 1.2 million male infants are circumcised in the United States every year.

Many doctors consider it a normal practice and some studies point to it being a good way to lessen the spread of STDs and may prevent certain cancers.

"If you raise your child to be smart and practice safe sex," circumcision is unnecessary, Troutman told the Los Angeles Times.

"If you're raising a dumb kid who won't use a condom, then go ahead and cut off two-thirds of his nerve endings and one-half of his penile skin."

The group, on its website, maintains it's mentally scarring to men.

"Many men who are circumcised suffer the same psychological effects found in rape victims," the group wrote. "A sense of great loss and feelings of anger, distrust, and grief are common among circumcised men who are aware of the functions that the foreskin performs."

source: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/05/27/2011-05-27_ballot_measure_banning_circumcision_may_be_up_for_vote_in_santa_monica.html

I think this idea is kinda dumb but I haven't experienced circumcision.. bad idea or good idea? x.x

Crisis

Re: Circumcision
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 09:36:38 pm »
Don't fucking touch my dick.

Jen

• Pro Ninja
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 09:56:39 pm »
Don't fucking touch my dick.
oh, i won't. ;)

Myst

• BotMaster
  • Clan Null - Op 0x00
    • DarkBlizz
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 10:33:25 pm »
youll be doing a great injustice if you dont circumsise your kid when theyre first born

Matt

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2011, 08:43:50 am »
It's also a good source for skin grafts.

steve

• .·´¯`4:20´¯`·.
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2011, 10:47:22 am »
I'm circumcised but sometimes i wonder what it'd be like if i wasn't. Would i enjoy sex and masturbation a lot more? My girlfriend says she thinks uncircumcised dicks are a turnoff, so i guess i am glad i'm cut.

<3

Jen

• Pro Ninja
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2011, 12:14:13 pm »
I'm circumcised but sometimes i wonder what it'd be like if i wasn't. Would i enjoy sex and masturbation a lot more? My girlfriend says she thinks uncircumcised dicks are a turnoff, so i guess i am glad i'm cut.
I once had an odd conversation with a group of chicks who also felt the same way. They described uncircumcised dicks as a dick with a "flab of skin hanging there." One even mentioned that she got a yeast infection because one of her partners didn't clean himself properly.

I personally don't have a problem with uncircumcised dicks. Maybe it was just my particular partner, but I have never felt like there was an excess "flab of skin hanging there." Maybe it could also depend on the penis size too, not sure.

youll be doing a great injustice if you dont circumsise your kid when theyre first born

Why?

track

• Addict
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2011, 12:44:02 pm »
smegma

Myst

• BotMaster
  • Clan Null - Op 0x00
    • DarkBlizz
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2011, 02:41:05 pm »
because a majority of women perfer circumised dicks rather than non.

warrior

• Jesus Christ.
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2011, 08:39:28 pm »
Barbaric and completely arbitrary.
In capitalist America, bank robs you.

Choosing to code in an unmanaged language/platform is like choosing a hotel where you have to clean your own room.

When C++ is your hammer, everything starts to look like your thumb

¯\_(O.O)_/¯

• The Legacy
    • The Legacy
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2011, 10:12:45 am »
Im not circumsized and neither is my kid.

Its no diff lol just extra inch on our dick. ;)
http://devacy.com/
Op Legacy@USEast

Loud

• Banned
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2011, 03:53:15 pm »
I got snipped and don't have any trauma.

I think those are the people (reporting trauma) that probably had mental breakdowns when they found out santa wasn't real and stopped trusting their parents because of it. Cookoo cookoo.

{The above post was godly, #777}
Get money.
Rock ice.
Fuck hoes.

Gloss

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2011, 02:08:47 am »
thats dumb. who in their right mind would want to get their thing snipped 18 an older. get it done while you cant remember anything.

Jen

• Pro Ninja
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2011, 09:46:23 am »
I just find it interesting how circumcision in females is considered genital mutilation but in males it's practically expected.

¯\_(O.O)_/¯

• The Legacy
    • The Legacy
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2011, 12:29:32 am »
welp this topic is retarded... anywho there are no advantages and shit being csized or not... except sex is way better (idk how it is without my top hat)...
Op Legacy@USEast

Myst

• BotMaster
  • Clan Null - Op 0x00
    • DarkBlizz
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2011, 01:58:34 am »
your dick sucks if it inst circumsidesddd end of story...

Gloss

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2011, 02:25:52 am »
elephant trunk lookin dick

Jen

• Pro Ninja
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2011, 12:57:53 pm »
your dick sucks if it inst circumsidesddd end of story...
I don't have a problem with uncircumcised dicks. If it's just about whether the girl likes it or not, why would it matter if she doesn't care?

bolts

• Addict
  • CLAN OG my akas bolts,screenshot,warfare,tetris,
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2011, 04:54:21 pm »
why circumcised it in the first place, there is no point. When you actually circumcised it you take off most of your nerves.

Loud

• Banned
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2011, 05:49:43 pm »
You all need to read some fucking books or something and learn WHY circumcisions were performed in the first place... Otherwise you're arguing blind, and it makes you look like Leerosh. There was a point, and it did have advantages. And @goran, how could you even know sex is better with an unsnipped unit...? I don't think it would be, seems like snippin that shit makes it fit into a condom better, which I think would probably lead to more comfortable/pleasurable bangin'.

Just sayin'.
Get money.
Rock ice.
Fuck hoes.

Horse

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2011, 06:05:10 pm »
You all need to read some fucking books or something and learn WHY circumcisions were performed in the first place... Otherwise you're arguing blind, and it makes you look like Leerosh. There was a point, and it did have advantages. And @goran, how could you even know sex is better with an unsnipped unit...? I don't think it would be, seems like snippin that shit makes it fit into a condom better, which I think would probably lead to more comfortable/pleasurable bangin'.

Just sayin'.
the bible

¯\_(O.O)_/¯

• The Legacy
    • The Legacy
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2011, 07:35:58 pm »

Just sayin'.

welp this topic is retarded... anywho there are no advantages and shit being csized or not... except sex is way better (idk how it is without my top hat)...
Op Legacy@USEast

Loud

• Banned
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2011, 08:01:57 pm »
Sorry, reading is for suckers so I only do it sparingly.
Get money.
Rock ice.
Fuck hoes.

Vault

• 卐 Dämonisch 卐
  • "When I see your smile Tears run down my face"
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2011, 12:49:20 am »
i remember when one of my friends got a infection in his dick,
they had to circumcision that shit! pretty sure he cryed like alittle bitch for like 2 months LOL.
But yeah,
i like my 'skin flap' LOL ;D

Soup

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2011, 09:41:41 pm »
but is done on most infants in America.

America, where we cut the skin off of each others dicks :D!!!

America fuck yeah-team america

FUCK YEAH!!

okay, see you guys in two months, my job is done ;)

oh and i think its like: its weird if someone brings a sharp blade by ur dick, but it looks weird if they don't

just my opinion

...fuck yeah...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 09:47:40 pm by «ŠøûþÐøĢĢ» »

newBalance by DzinerStudio