• July 05, 2022, 05:21:25 am

Author Topic: The difference between liberals and conservatives  (Read 2370 times)

K i n g o f K i n g s

The difference between liberals and conservatives
« on: April 11, 2011, 09:40:44 pm »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110411/pl_yblog_theticket/will-president-obama-and-the-house-gop-ever-agree-science-suggests-no
In short, scientists did scans of people's brains that considered themselves liberal or conservative. Liberals tended to have a larger anterior cingulate cortex, which is the are associated with understanding complexity. Conservatives tended to have a larger amygdala, which is associated with fear and anxiety.

In most countries selling harmful things like drugs is punishable. How come people can sell Microsoft software and go unpunished?
The Linux philosophy is "laugh in the face of danger". Oops. Wrong one. "Do it yourself". That's it.
Going from Windows to Linux is like trading a glider for an F117.

warrior

• Jesus Christ.
Re: The difference between liberals and conservatives
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 09:57:58 pm »
Liberalism is the evolution of Conservatism. Most non college educated morons are conservatives. There's a clear correlation.
This post has been thanked 1 time Nico
In capitalist America, bank robs you.

Choosing to code in an unmanaged language/platform is like choosing a hotel where you have to clean your own room.

When C++ is your hammer, everything starts to look like your thumb

Loud

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 08:11:24 pm »
I read this and it made me smile, so bump for liberalism.

If you don't like that, you're probably a conservative.
Get money.
Rock ice.
Fuck hoes.

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 08:02:56 pm »
Awesome.

Nico

• A Canadian Guy... eh?
  • Graphics Staff
  • "Bullshit, it's bad for ya" - George Carlin.
    • Xrift@DA
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 09:38:13 pm »
Canada's conservatives are a bit centered on most issues, which i can be appreciative of... but now since Canada is has a Conservative majority in Parliament...holy shit Liberals, we need to run Harper off the throne.
--Newest Tag--

warrior

• Jesus Christ.
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 11:44:20 pm »
Your conservatives are probably more liberal than American liberals. Do your conservatives dick around with your country's credit rating? Come August 2nd, if our legislative bodies don't increase our borrowing limit, we're going into sovereign default.

I'll take your conservatives.
In capitalist America, bank robs you.

Choosing to code in an unmanaged language/platform is like choosing a hotel where you have to clean your own room.

When C++ is your hammer, everything starts to look like your thumb

Nico

• A Canadian Guy... eh?
  • Graphics Staff
  • "Bullshit, it's bad for ya" - George Carlin.
    • Xrift@DA
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2011, 01:58:29 am »
Your conservatives are probably more liberal than American liberals. Do your conservatives dick around with your country's credit rating? Come August 2nd, if our legislative bodies don't increase our borrowing limit, we're going into sovereign default.

I'll take your conservatives.

Well one thing i am glad about being Canadian for sure is our politicians are pretty just lame as is, which i will take any day over a bunch of floating nutjobs.
--Newest Tag--

newBalance by DzinerStudio