• July 05, 2022, 06:30:26 am

Author Topic: Fox News Axed Glenn Beck  (Read 23870 times)

pikachu

• Administrator
Fox News Axed Glenn Beck
« on: April 08, 2011, 11:33:39 am »
Fuck.  Yes.
This post has been thanked 1 time adosyArroms

Nico

• A Canadian Guy... eh?
  • Graphics Staff
  • "Bullshit, it's bad for ya" - George Carlin.
    • Xrift@DA
Re: Fox News Axed Glenn Beck
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 12:26:58 pm »
Even though i don't get to see that portion of fox news over here in Canada (which is a good thing), i get to hear a lot about him on shows such as Dailyshow with Jon Stewart, Colbert Report and sometimes on Realtime with Bill Maher.

But from what i heard, i do strongly believe he is a total nutjob that deserved to get axed.

Not sure if you watch Dailyshow with Jon Stewart Rick, but last night it was hilarious. I remember Jon doing a similar sketch before and it turned out very well.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 12:43:13 pm by Nico »
--Newest Tag--

Crisis

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 08:36:11 pm »

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 12:59:32 pm »
I think Fox doesn't want to admit that Glenn Beck is a fucking idiot and they are, therefore, fucking idiots for having put him on national television for the past couple years. ::)

Nico

• A Canadian Guy... eh?
  • Graphics Staff
    • Xrift@DA
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 05:03:04 pm »
It's probably because the crazy one has officially jumped the ship and drowning in stupidity by huge amounts of paranoia.
The crazy fad is coming to a halt, which is only going to help the democrats in some way.
--Newest Tag--

LeerRosh

• The Blader
  • Defeat is only defeat when you dont stand back up.
    • Leer Realm - Clan SCN
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 02:38:00 am »
Even though i don't get to see that portion of fox news over here in Canada (which is a good thing), i get to hear a lot about him on shows such as Dailyshow with Jon Stewart, Colbert Report and sometimes on Realtime with Bill Maher.

But from what i heard, i do strongly believe he is a total nutjob that deserved to get axed.

Not sure if you watch Dailyshow with Jon Stewart Rick, but last night it was hilarious. I remember Jon doing a similar sketch before and it turned out very well.

dude, all three of those are well-known for being misleading. 

Also, Beck chose to quit Fox, not the other way around.  He doesn't need the TV show anymore as he makes enough money elsewhere.  Like O'Reilly said, he founded out ACORN, and thats quite an achievement.

And Nico, your political analysis is shit.  The only card the democrats have is Obama, and he has proven to be a weak leader.  All the other party has to do to win is get their act together, but really, they don't need to outdo obama, they just need to take the senate.
duh.
WINNING!

Nico

• A Canadian Guy... eh?
  • Graphics Staff
    • Xrift@DA
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 02:56:30 am »

dude, all three of those are well-known for being misleading. 

Also, Beck chose to quit Fox, not the other way around.  He doesn't need the TV show anymore as he makes enough money elsewhere.  Like O'Reilly said, he founded out ACORN, and thats quite an achievement.

And Nico, your political analysis is shit.  The only card the democrats have is Obama, and he has proven to be a weak leader.  All the other party has to do to win is get their act together, but really, they don't need to outdo obama, they just need to take the senate.

To be honest, from what i hear, there isn't any real contender to go against Obama at this point.
Donald Trump might be a force to reckon with, but if he pulls it through... being the business man he is, i know for sure hes gonna make the US go into the shits.

I won't take you serious Leerrosh, so let's leave it at that.
--Newest Tag--

LeerRosh

• The Blader
    • Leer Realm - Clan SCN
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 03:38:53 pm »
3 things:
1) Its LeerRosh.  Don't disrespect the name, that man has honor, which is why I use his name in everything I do.
2) Obama has a 40% approval rating, and a 39% disapproval rating.  So thats 21% thats open, and 16% of that slightly disapprove of obama, and thats recent as of today according to gallup and reuters polls.  So yes, he does have a force to deal with, himself.  He is stuck between a Barack and a hard place.
3) Donald Trump has some slights, but he probably will run.  And if he picks up Michelle Bachmann, its going to be a close race.  But like I said, in the end, the country needs to turn around.
duh.
WINNING!

Nico

• A Canadian Guy... eh?
  • Graphics Staff
    • Xrift@DA
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 03:52:49 pm »
3 things:
1) Its LeerRosh.  Don't disrespect the name, that man has honor, which is why I use his name in everything I do.
2) Obama has a 40% approval rating, and a 39% disapproval rating.  So thats 21% thats open, and 16% of that slightly disapprove of obama, and thats recent as of today according to gallup and reuters polls.  So yes, he does have a force to deal with, himself.  He is stuck between a Barack and a hard place.
3) Donald Trump has some slights, but he probably will run.  And if he picks up Michelle Bachmann, its going to be a close race.  But like I said, in the end, the country needs to turn around.

America doesn't need money grabbing retards, there's enough of them fucking you guys over in Wall Street, or have you not learned that lesson.

1. Who the fuck is LeerRosh? only one i see is you. And why are you still not banned?
2. His Approval rating is only low because the way Obama is spending time getting around to things. It took a year to do anything bout the healthcare debate.
3. Donald Trump is not only a business man, but hes a showmen. Did you see in a recent interview what he said? If he became the president of America, it will be the greatest con to pull in the history of America. Michelle Bachmann is a giant twat, just like Sarah Palin.

Republicans are only going to lose once again, I think America has had enough of the crazies talking about hate & mass paranoia.

Oh and who let you out of the cage?

This post has been thanked 2 times K i n g o f K i n g s, Skye~
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 04:44:11 pm by Nico »
--Newest Tag--

Skye~

• Addict
  • MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 04:58:53 pm »
3 things:
Who gives a shit.
This post has been thanked 1 time Nico
We live on front porches and swing life away,
We get by just fine here on minimum wage
If love is a labor I'll slave till the end,
I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand

warrior

• Jesus Christ.
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2011, 06:23:23 pm »
In two years Obama:
- Passed a 787 billion economic stimulus which reversed a GDP contraction by 6% points and represented the biggest investment in alternative energy and high speed rail EVER. Significant investment in infrastructure, plugged a bunch of state budgets to prevent lay offs, and according to the CBO, created or saved an estimated 4 million jobs. We went from losing 700,00 jobs a month to gaining 200,000 jobs a month.

- Reformed Student Loan programs by cutting out the bank middle men who did nothing but ensure that Federal funds changed hands, they literally did nothing, except charge fees for being the middle man.

- Reformed the ENTIRE Health insurance sector, outlawed rescision and preexisting conditions, shaved a full 2% off of Medicare growth rates ensuring its solvency for another decade, began to significantly bend the cost curve downward over the next 10, 20, and 50 years. He created low cost , high risk insurance pools, and eliminated the downward spiral by having an insurance coverage mandate. What he has done in effect is to save our Federal Budget from complete and utter destruction in the medium term.

- Reformed the financial sector by reinstating FDR era rules which kept banks regulated, as well as placing new restrictions (especially on the house of cards that was securities trading). He gave the FDIC power to unwind large banks in the same manner that they do small banks, essentially formalizing the protocol to follow when banks become to big to fail. This proven unwinding has actually resulted in a net tax payer profit.

- He SAVED without a doubt SAVED our auto sector. General Motors would NOT EXIST without President Obama. He pulled them back from the brink, at a time where he was getting flak from every side. Remember the idiots saying let GM go bankrupt and LAY OFF the over half a MILLION employees they had? Fucking morons.

- Restored civil rights to LBGT Americans by repealing Dont Ask Dont Tell.

- Signed a historic Nuke treaty with Russia

He did this in TWO YEARS. He got 85% of what liberals wanted in Health Care Reform which is every liberals wet dream. He fucking DID IT. In TWO YEARS. What the fuck more could people want, I simply dont understand how people can say Obama has "failed to lead" or has no experience, when he's skillfully and artfully outmaneuvered the Republican Opposition (to anyone who remembers the Clinton years, they really hurt him, Obama has by comparison gotten by unscathed thus far).

I mean seriously, at this rate, the liberal agenda will be completely implemented by the end of Obama's second term. Good fucking LUCK to Conservatives if Obama wins again, the mandate he'll have will include Immigration Reform, Education Reform, and even more Healthcare changes. Mark my words.

The Republican party is over. Conservatism is a brain cancer we eradicated in 2008. The Tea Party and hard righties will fail under the weight out their own extreme stupidity.

They spent so much money electing Republicans, only to be completely IGNORED in Congress. The Tea Party caucus was utterly SHUT OUT of budget negotiations in the House. Morons. You've been had.

Obama is poised to shatter records and raise a BILLION dollars for 2012, no conservative, no combination of conservatives, stands a goddamn chance.
This post has been thanked 3 times Nico, Crisis, K i n g o f K i n g s
In capitalist America, bank robs you.

Choosing to code in an unmanaged language/platform is like choosing a hotel where you have to clean your own room.

When C++ is your hammer, everything starts to look like your thumb

Nico

• A Canadian Guy... eh?
  • Graphics Staff
    • Xrift@DA
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2011, 06:36:56 pm »
Code: [Select]
In two years Obama:
- Passed a 787 billion economic stimulus which reversed a GDP contraction by 6% points and represented the biggest investment in alternative energy and high speed rail EVER. Significant investment in infrastructure, plugged a bunch of state budgets to prevent lay offs, and according to the CBO, created or saved an estimated 4 million jobs. We went from losing 700,00 jobs a month to gaining 200,000 jobs a month.

- Reformed Student Loan programs by cutting out the bank middle men who did nothing but ensure that Federal funds changed hands, they literally did nothing, except charge fees for being the middle man.

- Reformed the ENTIRE Health insurance sector, outlawed rescision and preexisting conditions, shaved a full 2% off of Medicare growth rates ensuring its solvency for another decade, began to significantly bend the cost curve downward over the next 10, 20, and 50 years. He created low cost , high risk insurance pools, and eliminated the downward spiral by having an insurance coverage mandate. What he has done in effect is to save our Federal Budget from complete and utter destruction in the medium term.

- Reformed the financial sector by reinstating FDR era rules which kept banks regulated, as well as placing new restrictions (especially on the house of cards that was securities trading). He gave the FDIC power to unwind large banks in the same manner that they do small banks, essentially formalizing the protocol to follow when banks become to big to fail. This proven unwinding has actually resulted in a net tax payer profit.

- He SAVED without a doubt SAVED our auto sector. General Motors would NOT EXIST without President Obama. He pulled them back from the brink, at a time where he was getting flak from every side. Remember the idiots saying let GM go bankrupt and LAY OFF the over half a MILLION employees they had? Fucking morons.

- Restored civil rights to LBGT Americans by repealing Dont Ask Dont Tell.

- Signed a historic Nuke treaty with Russia

He did this in TWO YEARS. He got 85% of what liberals wanted in Health Care Reform which is every liberals wet dream. He fucking DID IT. In TWO YEARS. What the fuck more could people want, I simply dont understand how people can say Obama has "failed to lead" or has no experience, when he's skillfully and artfully outmaneuvered the Republican Opposition (to anyone who remembers the Clinton years, they really hurt him, Obama has by comparison gotten by unscathed thus far).

I mean seriously, at this rate, the liberal agenda will be completely implemented by the end of Obama's second term. Good fucking LUCK to Conservatives if Obama wins again, the mandate he'll have will include Immigration Reform, Education Reform, and even more Healthcare changes. Mark my words.

The Republican party is over. Conservatism is a brain cancer we eradicated in 2008. The Tea Party and hard righties will fail under the weight out their own extreme stupidity.

They spent so much money electing Republicans, only to be completely IGNORED in Congress. The Tea Party caucus was utterly SHUT OUT of budget negotiations in the House. Morons. You've been had.

Obama is poised to shatter records and raise a BILLION dollars for 2012, no conservative, no combination of conservatives, stands a goddamn chance.

This.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 06:39:17 pm by Nico »
--Newest Tag--

Loud

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2011, 07:03:05 pm »
Glenn Beck was a product of conservative ideologies runamuck.

I'm pretty sure he got axed because Fox realized he's hurting more than he's helping. They're going to retreat to the left a little bit, but they'll be back, oh lordy they'll be back. And in greater numbers.
Get money.
Rock ice.
Fuck hoes.

LeerRosh

• The Blader
    • Leer Realm - Clan SCN
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2011, 08:20:01 pm »
You mean in 2 years Obama accomplished what LIBERALS wanted.  What about us independents?

duh.
WINNING!

Loud

• Banned
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2011, 08:31:02 pm »
I am sorry to inform you good sir, that at some point in time (this we do not know) your political affiliation changed, and you were never given notice. Your new political identity appears to be conservative. Very conservative.

Don't fret, political affiliation is all just a figment of our imaginations. It only exists because we keep talking about it. If you don't play into the system you may just start to understand what motivates it and how it works. Until then, have fun being affiliated, suckaa.

Get money.
Rock ice.
Fuck hoes.

Nico

• A Canadian Guy... eh?
  • Graphics Staff
    • Xrift@DA
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2011, 08:57:42 pm »
What about us independents?

That part is very astonishing, and pretty unlikely to even be true.
--Newest Tag--

LeerRosh

• The Blader
    • Leer Realm - Clan SCN
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2011, 09:30:53 pm »
whoa.  whoa.  whoa.  Conservative?  Hello, I am not on an all out spree to kick obama out of office.  I don't care whether the person in office is a democratic, republican, tea party, or even a marijuana party candidate.  I want to see a leader in the oval office, the people's representatives making laws, and a Supreme Court balancing it out.  Lastly I want an America that is at least decently run, that has few scandals, gives every american a chance, and protects us from foreign powers.

How you go about it is your party affiliation.  Since I don't care HOW, thats me being an independent.  I watch bill o'reilly, not rush limbaugh.

duh WINNING
This post has been thanked 2 times EternalReaper, Wardragon
duh.
WINNING!

EternalReaper

• Addict
  • .-=* UnKnoWn *=-.
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2011, 09:34:11 pm »
3 things:
Who gives a shit.

Him obviously... Ya that stupid?

| Clan SCN@USEast | EternalReaper@USEast |
| Clan Idle@USWest | EternalReaper@USWest |

K i n g o f K i n g s

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2011, 09:35:36 pm »
whoa.  whoa.  whoa.  Conservative?  Hello, I am not on an all out spree to kick obama out of office.  I don't care whether the person in office is a democratic, republican, tea party, or even a marijuana party candidate.  I want to see a leader in the oval office, the people's representatives making laws, and a Supreme Court balancing it out.  Lastly I want an America that is at least decently run, that has few scandals, gives every american a chance, and protects us from foreign powers.

How you go about it is your party affiliation.  Since I don't care HOW, thats me being an independent.  I watch bill o'reilly, not rush limbaugh.

duh WINNING
You are definitely conservative. you being independent makes me look communist.
This post has been thanked 1 time Nico

In most countries selling harmful things like drugs is punishable. How come people can sell Microsoft software and go unpunished?
The Linux philosophy is "laugh in the face of danger". Oops. Wrong one. "Do it yourself". That's it.
Going from Windows to Linux is like trading a glider for an F117.

LeerRosh

• The Blader
    • Leer Realm - Clan SCN
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2011, 09:44:07 pm »
idk...nothing wrong with communism in theory....
duh.
WINNING!

warrior

• Jesus Christ.
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2011, 09:56:39 pm »
Like I said, conservatism is a cancer. I can't say im upset that they have no say in Government. As a result, millions of jobs have been created under this President.

If you want an independent agenda getting advanced in Congress (whatever the fuck that is, being independent is ridiculous as hell in a two party state, you basically split the vote and cost elections) then elect an independent President. Oh wait, nothing would get done, because he'd be constantly fighting with Congress.

Surely you can see how stupid your positions are, and why you should take up more sensible ones like my own.
In capitalist America, bank robs you.

Choosing to code in an unmanaged language/platform is like choosing a hotel where you have to clean your own room.

When C++ is your hammer, everything starts to look like your thumb

LeerRosh

• The Blader
    • Leer Realm - Clan SCN
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2011, 10:16:07 pm »
^^ i knew you couldn't stay away warrior, i couldnt begin this argument without you and your side of the story.
duh.
WINNING!

Wardragon

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2011, 10:25:33 pm »
He wasn't really axed, more like he quit. He is gonna run for president. Watch.

K i n g o f K i n g s

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2011, 10:34:16 pm »
Actually, in theory communism is perfect however, people suck.

In most countries selling harmful things like drugs is punishable. How come people can sell Microsoft software and go unpunished?
The Linux philosophy is "laugh in the face of danger". Oops. Wrong one. "Do it yourself". That's it.
Going from Windows to Linux is like trading a glider for an F117.

LeerRosh

• The Blader
    • Leer Realm - Clan SCN
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2011, 10:43:15 pm »
Actually, in theory communism is perfect however, people suck.
exactly.
duh.
WINNING!

newBalance by DzinerStudio