• November 29, 2022, 09:37:02 am

Author Topic: Introducing Reticle  (Read 7398 times)

Scope

• Founder
  • Main Administrator
    • BnetWeb
Re: Introducing Reticle
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2011, 06:49:42 pm »
If you set it to load a new tab, you could include additional nav links along side the embedded content. As well, make a mini browser. As for mp3's I was thinking of those websites that just post pictures of the artist and a mp3 clip underneath. ie: lyric websites.

Ah, I see what your saying. I'm not looking to make a browser for Reticle however. It utilizes a browser to achieve the necessary embedding and effects that drive it, however for browsing internet pages, I leave that up to distinguished software like Chrome and Firefox. I basically just took common areas of the internet (i.e. pictures and videos) and made them easier to access within the bot without the need to switch windows every time something was posted.

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Smartass

• Addict
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2011, 02:48:27 pm »
Pretty neat bot you got going here Scope.

One thing I've noticed though, after downloading it, is when I'm using the bot I go to the "Bot" Menu and scroll down to the "Load/Unload Profiles" option and load up all the profiles I want. After a while, it forgets what I'm loading and unchecks the profile, showing it to where I don't have it loaded. Then, when you go to click it again, it loads up a new window of the profile and crashes the bot. I've also noticed that it forgets the profile when you've selected it in the config popup window and hit "save."

Scope

• Founder
  • Main Administrator
    • BnetWeb
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2011, 01:26:53 am »
Ah, yea that was a bug I noticed a while ago and simply forgot to fix it. I'll look into rolling out an upgrade soon. Thanks for reminding me ;)

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Smartass

• Addict
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2011, 11:27:51 am »
No problem. I also found two other bugs.

When you let Reticle load for a while, it'll make duplicate names in the channel list. It also does this when switching between profiles, it'll copy the ones on that realm and add them into the profile of another realm.

The second one is when someone crashes, it gives this error: "[11:09:32 AM]Event Exception Thrown: (UserLeft) System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index 0 is out of range. Parameter name: index at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlCollection.get_Item(Int32 index) at Reticle.Main.InvokeScript(String botKey, String name, Object[] args) at Reticle.Bot.UserLeft(Object sender, UserEventArgs e) at BNSharp.BattleNet.BattleNetClient.__InvokeUserLeft(Priority p, UserEventArgs e)"

Scope

• Founder
  • Main Administrator
    • BnetWeb
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2011, 03:33:59 pm »
Ah ok, Thought I fixed that, apparently not. I'll add that to the to-do list.

newBalance by DzinerStudio