• July 05, 2022, 06:42:52 am

Author Topic: Follow Up to Going Green;  (Read 1960 times)

Mesiah

• Addict
  • Programmer of StonerBot
Follow Up to Going Green;
« on: January 31, 2011, 01:02:59 pm »
ZEITGEIST: MOVING FORWARD | OFFICIAL RELEASE | 2011

A powerful insight into the world our children will be living in. Technology is harnessed, money eliminated, resource based economy, with freedom, and justice for all.  :-\

Jason

• Addict
Re: Follow Up to Going Green;
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 02:23:01 pm »
i noticed it was 2 hours. no thanks
This post has been thanked 1 time Cool Story Bro

Mesiah

• Addict
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 03:11:29 pm »
Yeah, It's a movie.

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 03:12:07 pm »
I haven't seen this one, but the first couple Zeitgeist movies had a ton of controversy.  Relatively important facts were made up completely out of thin air; others were manipulated or taken out of context.  There's a difference between an illuminating documentary and propaganda.

Loud

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 04:27:18 pm »
Propaganda ftl. Haven't watched this, but I am going to tonight as I write my paper and I'll post what I think of it.
Get money.
Rock ice.
Fuck hoes.

Mesiah

• Addict
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 04:32:34 pm »
I haven't seen this one, but the first couple Zeitgeist movies had a ton of controversy.  Relatively important facts were made up completely out of thin air; others were manipulated or taken out of context.  There's a difference between an illuminating documentary and propaganda.

Yeah I completely agree P, alot of misinformation in the first few, as if the guy was just stealing other ppls half assed work. This one is actually insightful though, there is this annoying ass loud pitched hum in some places that drove me nuts, but for the sake of redesigning our cities/civilization... it's fairly accurate in how it could be, and displays some cool designs n whatnot. It's not nearly as bad as the others i promise :P

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 04:52:36 pm »
If you're interested in civilization, you should watch some RSA talks.  You can also just search for "rsa animate" on YouTube.  The empathic civilization, the secret powers of time and changing education paradigms are my favorite.

newBalance by DzinerStudio