• May 18, 2022, 06:19:23 am

Author Topic: Soutien Bot  (Read 9280 times)

Punk

• Addict
Soutien Bot
« on: October 29, 2010, 10:46:07 pm »
This isn't a project I'm going to hype. It's actually a really interesting project since the bot is completely web interface. It DOES connect, but since I'm running it on a server I don't intend to release the demo to connect to Battle.net. Someone would probably mass reconnect to get it pee-banned.

The backend (written in PHP) is fully functional and establishes a battle.net connection; However, the front end, as you can see, is still in the works. I've noticed it only works well with Firefox and Chrome. Internet Explorer just takes a big dump on it which isn't surprising.

Tell me what you think.

http://66.158.210.102/test/TestProject/index.php

p.s. also try out the themes. I may use dark-knight as the default.

DavidK

• Death from Above
Re: Soutien Bot
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 10:47:21 pm »
Does this project have any relation to PHP Bot by Leaky?

"...fast forward to the end, fast forward to the end, cause i'm the hero in this movie..." - Pastor Shepherd

Punk

• Addict
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 10:48:05 pm »
Who is leaky?

DavidK

• Death from Above
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 10:49:33 pm »
He's an awesome webdeveloper who makes ridiculous things in PHP.

I've worked with him on a few of his projects.

"...fast forward to the end, fast forward to the end, cause i'm the hero in this movie..." - Pastor Shepherd

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 11:11:32 pm »
I'm actually pretty curious about this.  Send me an IM later, I have a couple questions.

Warden

• BNTA Admin
    • Battle.net Terrorist Alliance
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 11:17:12 pm »
If the page loaded..
This post has been thanked 1 time Demo

кηιgнтяι∂єя

• Funny huh?
  • Clan RaGe
    • .::Clan RaGe::.
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 11:18:05 pm »
^

Punk

• Addict
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2010, 11:31:46 pm »
Try again

Warden

• BNTA Admin
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2010, 11:34:20 pm »
Class bnet did not load successfully & Error 10060 =]

Nice console

/edit: Works fine on Safari
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 11:36:15 pm by Warden »

Punk

• Addict
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2010, 11:37:17 pm »
It DOES connect, but since I'm running it on a server I don't intend to release the demo to connect to Battle.net. Someone would probably mass reconnect to get it pee-banned.
[/quote

The backend (written in PHP) is fully functional and establishes a battle.net connection; However, the front end, as you can see, is still in the works.

gratzi

Warden

• BNTA Admin
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2010, 11:39:15 pm »
P.S. - Its not the first of its kind.

DavidK

• Death from Above
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2010, 11:50:12 pm »
P.S. - Its not the first of its kind.
I remember Fapiko made something like this too. That'd mean atleast three people have done it.

Fapiko, Leaky, now Punk

Warden

• BNTA Admin
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2010, 12:05:35 am »
This reminds me of Scopes webbot, wonder how bad your servers gunna lag doing this.

warrior

• Jesus Christ.
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2010, 12:15:31 am »
Looks pretty cool.
In capitalist America, bank robs you.

Choosing to code in an unmanaged language/platform is like choosing a hotel where you have to clean your own room.

When C++ is your hammer, everything starts to look like your thumb

Punk

• Addict
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2010, 01:13:26 am »
This reminds me of Scopes webbot, wonder how bad your servers gunna lag doing this.

It doesn't occupy more then 1% of my winnt machine. I doubt it will take any more on a quad xeon. So I have nooooo idea what your talking about. What I meant when I said "one of a kind", I meant it's the first bot that is actually user friendly. Fapiko didn't put effort into his Webbot because it was only to prove someone that keeping a socket alive in PHP is possible.

But anyway, I'll probably end up finishing it sometime next week. It'll probably have a menu just like a normal bot with a configuration and all. I'm only doing this for personal gain, and of course whoever finds interest in the project -.^

warrior

• Jesus Christ.
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2010, 01:27:11 am »
Btw, Bot UI looks better (but not perfect) on IE9. It has a few sizing issues.
In capitalist America, bank robs you.

Choosing to code in an unmanaged language/platform is like choosing a hotel where you have to clean your own room.

When C++ is your hammer, everything starts to look like your thumb

Myst

• BotMaster
  • Clan Null - Op 0x00
    • DarkBlizz
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2010, 03:25:49 am »
doesnt seem to load on Firefox. its 328am saturday oct30th

DavidK

• Death from Above
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2010, 04:11:09 am »
I bet his webserver fucked up and crashed.  :P

Warden

• BNTA Admin
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2010, 05:31:05 am »
I bet his webserver fucked up and crashed.  :P

The computer is titled Chris-PC, so Im betting its his home computer not to mention, its WxampWebServer? or however you spell it. Very probable that he just turned it off an went to sleep.

I, like his UI. I like the Practicality. But honestly, I like my system more. Yeah, its not coded in c++, java, c#, or even vb6. But it does its job and, allows for a lot of expansion. As well its compatible with SC2 & DIII if Channels are added. Multiple Web Consoles can exist controlling multiple clients. No chat is sent thru bnet to a user or operator therefore its 100% undetectable by blizzard.

ScreenShot 1 (Web Console Login)
ScreenShot 2 (Web Console Logged In)
ScreenShot 3 (Web Console Input)
ScreenShot 4 (Command In Memory)
ScreenShot 5 (Sending Command, Client Side)

« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 06:03:14 am by Warden »

Vault

• 卐 Dämonisch 卐
  • "When I see your smile Tears run down my face"
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2010, 09:54:54 am »

Loaded for mee seem'd fine :D

Punk

• Addict
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2010, 05:49:00 pm »
Btw, Bot UI looks better (but not perfect) on IE9. It has a few sizing issues.

That's good. A lot of the stuff that works in Chrome, won't work in Firefox and vice versa. I mean, I can't really expect it too but I guess I can hope for the best.

I was originally going to do a login type thing that allows bot administration. On top of that, I was also intending adding a listening service for each account that would allow a person to listen to the web server from there bot client.

For example, lets say you have the script running on your web server, and a bot established to Battle.net. If you didn't want to open up your browser or establish a new connection to Battle.net from your local computer, you could put in the IP to your server and press connect. The server would simulate a false Battle.net connection and then start relaying the data it received from Battle.net, back to you. Almost like a gateway. This would allow room for customizable commands that would allow you to remotely administrate your web bot from your local bot (ea. StealthBot).

When you disconnect your local bot, the established connection to Battle.net will stay open on your web server.

Warden

• BNTA Admin
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2010, 07:37:44 pm »
I was originally going to do a login type thing that allows bot administration. On top of that, I was also intending adding a listening service for each account that would allow a person to listen to the web server from there bot client.

Thats basically what mine does already.

For example, lets say you have the script running on your web server, and a bot established to Battle.net. If you didn't want to open up your browser or establish a new connection to Battle.net from your local computer, you could put in the IP to your server and press connect. The server would simulate a false Battle.net connection and then start relaying the data it received from Battle.net, back to you. Almost like a gateway. This would allow room for customizable commands that would allow you to remotely administrate your web bot from your local bot (ea. StealthBot).

When you disconnect your local bot, the established connection to Battle.net will stay open on your web server.

Sounds like you were stoned when you wrote this part. What I understand from it is, that you want to share/mirror the connection between the two computers an if one dies the other one takes over the connection?

Punk

• Addict
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2010, 10:49:22 am »
Okay, let's simplify what I just said...

I go to my website where my PHP bot is located. I press "Connect" and the bot establishes a Battle.net connection. I close my browser but the bot remains established to Battle.net. Since my PHP bot also includes a listening service, I am able to connect to it from a local bot (ex. StealthBot). I set the battle.net server in stealthbot to connect to my web server and my web server will from there on simulate a "Battle.net" connection sequence. After the bncs is completed, the web server will relay the packets that the php web bot is receiving. This is also known as a "gateway".

Furthermore, since there is a gateway between StealthBot, I am able to add custom commands to the middle man (the listening service/web bot). That way, you can remotely administrate your web bot from a local bot. When you close SB, the connection to battle.net will remain open because the web bot is the real connection holder.

If you didn't understand that, your SOL.

Warden

• BNTA Admin
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2010, 04:04:05 pm »
Seems rather pointless, why don't you just run the "local bot" on the server and, then allow "webbots" to view/control it?

DavidK

• Death from Above
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2010, 06:07:49 pm »
Seems rather pointless, why don't you just run the "local bot" on the server and, then allow "webbots" to view/control it?
It gives the unique ability to have the bot be multiple purpose. If for some reason you wanted it a chat bot then a moderation bot. Depending on how he codes it, I bet you could even get it to relay game packets.

newBalance by DzinerStudio