12 (41.4%)
Google
0 (0%)
Bots
9 (31%)
Other [ Specify ]
2 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: How did you find out about BnetWeb?  (Read 15681 times)

pikachu

• Administrator
Re: How did you find out about BnetWeb?
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2011, 11:07:37 pm »
I'm not even gonna be a dick to you Leer, that's all just so...ugh.  You do your thing.  I'll do mine.

Jen

• Pro Ninja
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2011, 06:01:15 am »
Um, LeerRosh, some of that is really personal information that you probably shouldn't be sharing with people unless you trust them. You don't have to prove anything to these guys.

Why would you tell all of this to bnetweb.... much less in the FLAME section rofl.
This isn't the flame section Steve lol >.<

Nico

• A Canadian Guy... eh?
  • Graphics Staff
  • "Bullshit, it's bad for ya" - George Carlin.
    • Xrift@DA
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2011, 08:53:43 am »
To be honest LeerRosh, i feel sorry for your wife's troubles.
This post has been thanked 1 time K i n g o f K i n g s
--Newest Tag--

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2011, 10:10:03 am »
...and that you married a stripper.

EternalReaper

• Addict
  • .-=* UnKnoWn *=-.
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2011, 10:26:16 am »
Lets all be friends.

| Clan SCN@USEast | EternalReaper@USEast |
| Clan Idle@USWest | EternalReaper@USWest |

steve

• .·´¯`4:20´¯`·.
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2011, 10:34:40 am »
Um, LeerRosh, some of that is really personal information that you probably shouldn't be sharing with people unless you trust them. You don't have to prove anything to these guys.

Why would you tell all of this to bnetweb.... much less in the FLAME section rofl.
This isn't the flame section Steve lol >.<

Oh my bad, but still.. you know what i mean rofl.

<3

LeerRosh

• The Blader
  • Defeat is only defeat when you dont stand back up.
    • Leer Realm - Clan SCN
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2011, 12:41:09 pm »
Last I checked, I didn't share any personal information.  Do you guys always have to find something wrong with what i say? 

Stop trying to find negatives, it makes life easier.
duh.
WINNING!

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2011, 12:51:15 pm »
Your wife getting raped by her dad isn't personal?  Have you said anything on these forums that isn't stupid or wrong?
This post has been thanked 5 times Jen, steve, Nico, K i n g o f K i n g s, Skye~

Jen

• Pro Ninja
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2011, 01:58:14 pm »
Last I checked, I didn't share any personal information.  Do you guys always have to find something wrong with what i say? 

Stop trying to find negatives, it makes life easier.
I'm not trying to be negative, it's common sense. You don't just tell strangers details of that stuff. If I was that chick, I would be super pissed at you. Not only that, but you linked your facebook. I dunno if you knew this, but facebook provides a lot of personal information.

steve

« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2011, 02:09:11 pm »
Yeah dude, idk what the hell is wrong with you LeerRosh. I thought you were a pretty decent, intelligent dude who was just a little misguided by religion, but telling all of bnetweb that you married a stripper, the strippers parents disowned her, her father raped her, and a bunch of other shit is just fucking deranged dude. Dont sit here and try to justify yourself, sit and think about those things.... Did you REALLY want us knowing all of that? Do you REALLY think we want to know all that? Do you think your wife wants us knowing all that? What you did was NOT normal... quite fucking weird in my opinion. You need to get a grip on reality dude, because you're not quite right in the head.
This post has been thanked 1 time Nico

<3

Nico

• A Canadian Guy... eh?
  • Graphics Staff
  • "Bullshit, it's bad for ya" - George Carlin.
    • Xrift@DA
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2011, 02:52:13 pm »
I understand how you are trying to Justify yourself LeerRosh, it's just not worth it on the interwebs and i know. I have no shame of who i am or what i may perceive myself as on here, if people want to make fun of you, let them cause virtually they don't know you in person. Sure i may sound a bit hypocritical, it seems a tad too far on what you're doing. Too much personal information given out to let people know who you are or what your daily life is too much. I am sure your wife won't be pleased if she found out you were talking about her issues to complete strangers, heck putting out photos isn't helping neither.

If i were you, i would edit that post with all the info.

Oh and if you're pretending to be someone else to cover who you really are, that's a low-blow and that will only make yourself look bad.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 05:18:39 pm by Nico »
--Newest Tag--

Skye~

• Addict
  • MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2011, 04:27:40 pm »
Having you say all of that leads me to believe that's not your Facebook, and it's one of your family members. No one who respects their wife says any of those things.
We live on front porches and swing life away,
We get by just fine here on minimum wage
If love is a labor I'll slave till the end,
I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand

ɥǝnяʎ ıן

• Super Moderator
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2011, 01:13:09 am »
I hate all of you.

edit;
we finally have 1 thing in common!
[09:39:13 PM] «[].[].[].[].@USEast» Do you know what the best letters of the alphabet are?
[09:39:21 PM] «DeCi@USEast» h e n r y

Skye~

• Addict
  • MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2011, 01:18:46 am »
I hate all of you.
Because we found out you were lying, and have nothing to back up your lies this time? Yep.

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2011, 04:38:13 pm »
we finally have 1 thing in common!

I think what he meant to say, is that we all hate you too.  ::)

EternalReaper

• Addict
  • .-=* UnKnoWn *=-.
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2011, 04:44:13 pm »
If you guys dont believe that, that is really him, then I can vouch for him. Me, and 3 other friends have seen what he really looks like. And yes he might have a pedo stache, but that is him. Now what he said about his wife wasnt really nice to say about her or to say it about her too random people but, oh well.

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2011, 05:00:35 pm »
Was that an attempt to defend him? lol.  You only made it worse...
This post has been thanked 1 time Skye~

Skye~

• Addict
  • MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2011, 05:55:01 pm »
Just...give up. Both of you.

EternalReaper

• Addict
  • .-=* UnKnoWn *=-.
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2011, 03:46:21 am »

I did defend him. Was it an attempt? No, because I did defend him. Making it worse? How? Because I chose to defend him? Or because what I said he said was wrong? Are you guys that obsessed with disliking him because of a comment or comments he makes? You seem to put more time in disliking him then getting to know him. Seems childish to outcast someone because of their opinions or their actions. But it wont matter probably, because youll just say a smart ass comment back or find a way to put it down. But hey youre the more "smart" one, right?  :D

steve

« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2011, 06:54:49 am »

I did defend him. Was it an attempt? No, because I did defend him. Making it worse? How? Because I chose to defend him? Or because what I said he said was wrong? Are you guys that obsessed with disliking him because of a comment or comments he makes? You seem to put more time in disliking him then getting to know him. Seems childish to outcast someone because of their opinions or their actions. But it wont matter probably, because youll just say a smart ass comment back or find a way to put it down. But hey youre the more "smart" one, right?  :D

You suck dude, hah.

<3

pikachu

• Administrator
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2011, 09:41:43 am »

How can you succeed at something without first attempting to do it?  You made it worse by simply confirming everything we said.  The only defense you made is that it's actually him.  We dislike him because literally everything he says is retarded.  Also, it's smarter, not more smart.

End of discussion unless you want to end up in the attic too.  If you really care, move it to the flame section.
This post has been thanked 1 time Nico
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 09:56:40 am by pikachu »

Monica

• Princess Bunny
  • Addict
« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2011, 03:22:38 pm »
Scope made me >:O where is he?
aka: Monica@USEast Monica@Azeroth
Formerly known as: (VV)Passions Monicax3

кηιgнтяι∂єя

• Funny huh?
  • Clan RaGe
    • .::Clan RaGe::.
« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2011, 07:17:00 pm »
Under your bed, hidding. WATCH OUT!

LeerRosh

• The Blader
  • Defeat is only defeat when you dont stand back up.
    • Leer Realm - Clan SCN
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2011, 12:55:43 am »

How can you succeed at something without first attempting to do it?  You made it worse by simply confirming everything we said.  The only defense you made is that it's actually him.  We dislike him because literally everything he says is retarded.  Also, it's smarter, not more smart.

End of discussion unless you want to end up in the attic too.  If you really care, move it to the flame section.

You know, you really like to swing that ban hammer like an amateur.  Its going round and round and only hitting the people you hate.  And reaper had a good point:  You spend more time considering everything I say retarded, aka disliking me, rather than getting to know me.

I think that statement pretty much owned the debate.  and refusing to admit that is pretty pinheaded.
duh.
WINNING!

EternalReaper

• Addict
  • .-=* UnKnoWn *=-.
« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2011, 01:06:46 am »

I know when youve been beaten, you threaten people with that childish "you want to end up in the attic" statement.

newBalance by DzinerStudio