• October 19, 2021, 07:44:24 pm

Author Topic: webbot.bnetweb.org is down?  (Read 6733 times)

2Pacalypse-

Re: webbot.bnetweb.org is down?
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2010, 08:11:02 am »
I've been using Webbot with Stealthbot from the start, and I must say this new server does seem considerably more stable. I have yet to see a single server down notice.

So besides the known issue of not being able to chat with Stealthbot, it works great.

There are some minor issues so if you have time, you could take a look. My webbot is in a pretty active channel and after some time, some people get stuck there. So on webbot page it says there are more people than there actually are in channel. Also, sometimes there are duplicates of some people. Also, sometimes it displays another bot as a channel operator even if it's not.

Now these are all minor issues that are simply fixed by reloading the script, but thought I should let you know anyways.

2Pacalypse-

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2011, 08:42:47 am »
Hi, can you please give us an update on Webbot?

Webbot has been down to me for the past week. Actually not just the webbot, but your whole site.

Any update would be nice...

Thank you.

Scope

• Founder
  • Main Administrator
    • BnetWeb
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2011, 06:20:39 pm »
Hi, can you please give us an update on Webbot?

Webbot has been down to me for the past week. Actually not just the webbot, but your whole site.

Any update would be nice...

Thank you.

The server has been hit by several ddos attempts the last week, and in turn has caused downtime for BnetWeb and all its sister sites (i.e. WebBot). This is being worked on and will be fixed soon. I do not have the resources to protect my server from ddos attempts, therefore, we are getting creative with the resources we do have.

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

newBalance by DzinerStudio