• October 19, 2021, 08:38:41 am

Author Topic: webbot.bnetweb.org is down?  (Read 6729 times)

LeerRosh

• The Blader
  • Defeat is only defeat when you dont stand back up.
    • Leer Realm - Clan SCN
webbot.bnetweb.org is down?
« on: October 28, 2010, 07:08:26 pm »
any idea when its coming back up?
duh.
WINNING!

Warden

• BNTA Admin
    • Battle.net Terrorist Alliance
Re: webbot.bnetweb.org is down?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 08:01:54 pm »
any idea when its coming back up?

From what I know the webbot server has been "lagging". Scope mentioned each webbot request runs at about "~1.5 cpu". I believe he's in the works of acquiring a different server or optimizing the code. If webbot.bnetweb.org is down it could be because Scope is performing maintence(ie: optimizing code/switching servers) or it could simply be due to lag.

From my experiences with it, it has usually come back online within 30mins-1hr if it is lagging.

Golbez

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 12:11:23 am »
So is it still down, or am I dummy and simply can't figure out how to create a userID. When I go to http://webbot.bnetweb.org/ I see "ACTIVE WEBBOTS" and it has links to two different webbots. There seems to be no place to register.

Also the webbot I downloaded says it's an outdated version, but I see nothing newer than v 2.6 to download.

In addition to that, I can only see 4 downloads in the downloads section even though it says there is 44. I try using multiple browsers in case it is a browser issue, but to no avail.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 12:22:19 am by Golbez »

Scope

• Founder
  • Main Administrator
    • BnetWeb
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 12:51:50 am »
So is it still down, or am I dummy and simply can't figure out how to create a userID. When I go to http://webbot.bnetweb.org/ I see "ACTIVE WEBBOTS" and it has links to two different webbots. There seems to be no place to register.

Also the webbot I downloaded says it's an outdated version, but I see nothing newer than v 2.6 to download.

In addition to that, I can only see 4 downloads in the downloads section even though it says there is 44. I try using multiple browsers in case it is a browser issue, but to no avail.

You use a bot with a WebBot plugin now to use WebBot. l2uthless Chat and StealthBot have working plugins for this. The UserID is created when you load the plugin. You can no longer use BnetWeb WebBot.exe

Downloads system is being put back up due to a recent site upgrade.

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

LeerRosh

• The Blader
  • Defeat is only defeat when you dont stand back up.
    • Leer Realm - Clan SCN
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 01:07:34 am »

You use a bot with a WebBot plugin now to use WebBot. l2uthless Chat and StealthBot have working plugins for this. The UserID is created when you load the plugin. You can no longer use BnetWeb WebBot.exe

Downloads system is being put back up due to a recent site upgrade.

actually it was warp trying to use warp bot, and he is having a bit of difficulty with it.  but yea we see its working now.
duh.
WINNING!

Golbez

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 02:25:41 am »
Thanks for the help.  l2uthless chat doesn't appear to work on Windows 7 64-bit
Code: [Select]
The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an 86x (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.
So I'll be trying out StealthBot

Edit: Of course the latest StealthBot doesn't support plugins. Can't find a script for it either. I'll probably just download an old StealthBot.
Edit2: Well I found on stealthbot's website that Scope posted a script for it. And now I have it running. Thank you Scope.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 03:12:58 am by Golbez »

Scope

• Founder
  • Main Administrator
    • BnetWeb
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 02:47:09 am »
Odd, I have no problem running l2uthless Chat on x64, make sure the required OCXs/DLLs are in the C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ (instead of C:\Windows\System32) directory as l2uthless Chat needs to be emulated as a 32 bit program. Here is a link to the latest StealthBot script for WebBot (works on SB 2.7+)

http://www.stealthbot.net/forum/index.php?/topic/4891-script-webbot/page__view__findpost__p__27853

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Golbez

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 04:55:56 am »
I had the proper OCXs/DLLs, since I had to add some to make previous bots work. But I'm quite happy with StealthBot now, so I am not too worried about it.

Only issue is that webbot isn't working properly. I have my account all made out, and the provided webbot page even shows my clan channel and what people say. However I can't get the bot to type anything through the webbot service. I have passwords set through the "administrate this webbot" link, and none of them work when trying to type something.

When I use the older script you have attached in the thread, I can get the "spam everything I said a long time ago until I am banned error," but I can't get that one to type out what I say either.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 10:06:46 am by Golbez »

Scope

• Founder
  • Main Administrator
    • BnetWeb
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 03:30:10 pm »
I'll take a look and see what might be causing this.

Golbez

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2010, 04:30:59 am »
Still have the issue.

Information on Bot:
StealthBot v2.7.1
Using CD-keys for D2 and D2LoD
Windows 7 64-bit

I'd put more information, but that is pretty much all I can think of.

ɥǝnяʎ ıן

• Super Moderator
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2010, 03:28:53 pm »
Right click Stealthbot, Run as Admininstrator.
[09:39:13 PM] «[].[].[].[].@USEast» Do you know what the best letters of the alphabet are?
[09:39:21 PM] «DeCi@USEast» h e n r y

Scope

• Founder
  • Main Administrator
    • BnetWeb
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2010, 03:34:16 pm »
Only thing I can think of is your using an old version of that script. You need to download the latest version which is located on post #37 of the WebBot thread in SB forums.

Golbez

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2010, 05:43:23 pm »
I am using the proper script. Also I tried running StealthBot as administrator, and that didn't work either. Well technically I ran StealthBot Launcher as admin, since I need the profile to control the StealthBot.

Edit: I also switched to WC3 keys in case that was causing an issue by using D2, but same result. Webbot shows the channel chat but cannot participate. Any other ideas? I'd do some TeamViewer, but as of now, I don't think anyone has an idea why it's not working.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 08:51:11 pm by Golbez »

Warden

• BNTA Admin
    • Battle.net Terrorist Alliance
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2010, 08:06:59 pm »
I am using the proper script. Also I tried running StealthBot as administrator, and that didn't work either. Well technically I ran StealthBot Launcher as admin, since I need the profile to control the StealthBot.

Some people around here will probably help you using Team Viewer.

Golbez

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2010, 10:17:30 pm »
I noticed on the webbot.bnetweb.org website that my bot doesn't say who it's "Powered by." I use StealthBot v2.7.1 but it doesn't say that. It does on someone else's bot that uses StealthBot v2.7.1

Since webbot doesn't accept my chat, it does the same thing that any webbot does when you put the wrong password in. I have gotten it to do that thing on the old script where it will spam whatever you said the previous time you were logged on until you get IP banned, so I know the password system works on webbot.

Scope

• Founder
  • Main Administrator
    • BnetWeb
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2010, 10:49:53 pm »
@Golbez contact me on AIM: ScopeXL or MSN: scope@bnetweb.org and I will teamview you to see what might be causing this problem

Nate509

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2010, 09:58:28 pm »
The webbot server has been going on and offline, when it's online recently it has been spitting out this data <br />
[6:38:43 PM] «War2Custom.com» <b>Parse error</b>:  syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE in <b>/home/webbot/public_html/index.php</b> on line <b>99</b><br /> Users of our community ask if this can get fixed before it goes public again in the channel. We try to keep it spam free :) thx for your future help.

Scope

• Founder
  • Main Administrator
    • BnetWeb
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2010, 05:52:08 pm »
The webbot will error occasionally, especially now during major backend updates. Only the script author can make it so the webbot completely ignores error data though.

2Pacalypse-

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2010, 08:54:43 am »
Any news on when the server side will get more stable?
It's been pretty hectic this past few days. Now it's on, now it's off...

Would be appreciated if you keep us updated (do you keep an update log somewhere?).

Thx.

Golbez

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2010, 02:09:41 pm »
 [10:42:24 AM] Request timed out
 [10:42:24 AM] 2 attempts failed. Clearing web queue.

I'm getting this message all the time though I don't think anyone is trying to use the webbot to talk. What's the progress on my situation?

Scope

• Founder
  • Main Administrator
    • BnetWeb
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2010, 05:35:55 pm »
The WebBot server will be down until new methods are applied to fetch/display webbot data. This is being worked on now, expect the same off/on system for the next few days however.

2Pacalypse-

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2010, 08:42:41 pm »
Ok thanks.

Can you please keep us posted -.-

Scope

• Founder
  • Main Administrator
    • BnetWeb
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2010, 02:35:18 pm »
I have made some upgrades to the server as well as cut down on the backend of WebBot. It should be much more stable now, though it is still being tested. You can help test out the new server simply by loading a WebBot.

Golbez

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2010, 01:30:15 am »
Webbot does a great job of displaying chat in the channel, but still doesn't allow me to type to the channel.

Scope

• Founder
  • Main Administrator
    • BnetWeb
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2010, 03:21:18 am »
if your using StealthBot there is a known issue that is being worked on. l2uthless Chat works however.

newBalance by DzinerStudio