• November 22, 2018, 05:22:23 AM

Author Topic: Happy by being here:)  (Read 2506 times)

pankInsusaVop

Happy by being here:)
« on: December 10, 2011, 01:38:16 PM »
Hello everything fine? by now I´m doing my primary post here, awesome forum that you guys have here.                                 
Lets go to my presentation, I´m Justin but not the timberlake lol!:), I live in Paris, at the moment doing erasmus on another place now on Food Engenieering to reach my PHD.                                 
I love football as well as fishing, and I also listen a lot Him, my new hobbie now is playing online poker, like many of you...I think....and also board games.                                 
The main reason I came here on this board to find ideas to my blogs at Bankroll Gratis ...You can not blame me because you guys have a lot interesting discussions here, but indeed I will engage seriously in all of the threads in the forum!!!!!                                 
I will also have to apologize by my english it is the only way I get to talk with you guys....                                           
And for the time being it is all I have to say, because work by shifts and so I have to rest a while..............Just hopping you enjoyed my 1rst topic.                                             
By Bye to everybody, love you all

ɥǝnяʎ ıן

• Super Moderator
Re: Happy by being here:)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 04:16:28 PM »
the fuck..
[09:39:13 PM] «[].[].[].[].@USEast» Do you know what the best letters of the alphabet are?
[09:39:21 PM] «DeCi@USEast» h e n r y

newBalance by DzinerStudio